Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind - General Discussion | Page 33 | Inside Universal Forums

Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It least the end result will look magical. The artwork shows the current building painted gray and that terrible water paved and a huge sign that states the name of the ride. I said it, stunning and beautiful, Walt would have been proud. ;)

Reactions: tankart150
It's still odd to think that both this attraction and TRON will be under construction at the same time, and open (relatively) at the same time. We already know what we're getting with TRON, but I will be interested to see in what ways GOTG differentiates itself from that. I'm expecting to be extremely underwhelmed!

And Gringotts? It's alright.

Reactions: tankart150
So uh Gringotts but more coaster, fewer scenes? Guessing there will be a first and final scene, being the 'dark ride' portion of the ride. While I see them using the controlled spinning to focus the train on certain elements during the coaster parts.

The ride vehicles are interesting.

It looks like they attach to the base at a single rotation point. It would make it easier to attach a different kind of top (Spider-Man/Indy EMV?) on to dramatically change the vehicle.

I could see Disney taking a couple different vehicles from different suppliers and Frakensteining them together?

Or, it’ll just be what the picture shows.

I'm a fan of Gringotts, but I agree with Freak. I would’ve liked to have seen some more coaster parts.
I appreciate the hell out of the fact that Gringotts is still a fun attraction with thrills that my mom can enjoy. Because FJ put her out of commission and the new Potter coaster would probably do the same. Imo that’s more valuable than another straight thrill ride to the Universal lineup

Reactions: Cheezbat and Alicia
I appreciate the hell out of the fact that Gringotts is still a fun attraction with thrills that my mom can enjoy. Because FJ put her out of commission and the new Potter coaster would probably do the same. Imo that’s more valuable than another straight thrill ride to the Universal lineup
Same for my fiancé. Can’t do FJ due to motion sickness but always rides Gringotts with me. And she normally hates coasters. It strikes a good balance.

I love Gringotts. I's either my second or third favorite ride at Universal....Tip: If you don't have Express Pass, the single riders line generally goes pretty quick, except you miss the great queue and pre show & elevator. The Gringotts stand by line times have substantially increased since Universal instituted Express passes for it last year.

Reactions: Alicia
I love Gringotts. I's either my second or third favorite ride at Universal....Tip: If you don't have Express Pass, the single riders line generally goes pretty quick, except you miss the great queue and pre show & elevator. The Gringotts stand by line times have substantially increased since Universal instituted Express passes for it last year.

Yea it's probably second or third on my list behind Spidey and probably tied with FJ.

Gringotts is probably my favorite attraction in all of UOR. It just blends the best elements of all of them. But it still feels incredibly stunted.