Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

They may be able to build AAs but not a website. It is slower than goose poop in a Maine winter. Plus they don't have the show AA listed on their site.
They built a pennywise aa for the show but when you go to their website it loads slower than a Colorado smoker in summer (hey dude!) and when you get to the clowns page it is not listed so no way to know what it cost.
I might be able to translate...
ahem

"Unit 70 (the company behind the Pennywise animatronic as shown) has the talented abilities to design well-crafted Audio Animatronics, but they sure can't design a well-crafted website, for their website obtains a slow processing speed. In addition to this, a section for their Pennywise Audio Animatronic can not be found anywhere on the site. Because of this, as of now at least, there's no possible way to observe the cost of the Pennywise Audio Animatronic: a crucial piece to visualizing the possibility of the Universal Creative Team purchasing the Audio Animatronic from Unit 70 for this year's speculated IT maze, based on the 2017 hit film."

I think I just made it more complicated.

I might be able to translate...
ahem

"Unit 70 (the company behind the Pennywise animatronic as shown) has the talented abilities to design well-crafted Audio Animatronics, but they sure can't design a well-crafted website, for their website obtains a slow processing speed. In addition to this, a section for their Pennywise Audio Animatronic can not be found anywhere on the site. Because of this, as of now at least, there's no possible way to observe the cost of the Pennywise Audio Animatronic: a crucial piece to visualizing the possibility of the Universal Creative Team purchasing the Audio Animatronic from Unit 70 for this year's speculated IT maze, based on the 2017 hit film."

I think I just made it more complicated.
This explanation is more long-winded than a flutist.

(We have fun here...)

Probably a stretch but the band Poison has an album called Flesh and Blood, possible connection to The Thing since the human-Things are essentially just walking mounds of gore, flesh, and blood? I’m still betting Poison connects to AHS Cult but if it is a music connection I think might make sense

Probably a stretch but the band Poison has an album called Flesh and Blood, possible connection to The Thing since the human-Things are essentially just walking mounds of gore, flesh, and blood? I’m still betting Poison connects to AHS Cult but if it is a music connection I think might make sense
ehhh, I guess. The connections with Scene 7 and Cult being AHS Season 7 really makes it obvious to me though

ehhh, I guess. The connections with Scene 7 and Cult being AHS Season 7 really makes it obvious to me though

Yeah I think they did it on purpose(assuming it’s Cult). For the Cult house I’m like %99 sure that if it comes it’s gonna go in the MiB Tent, it’s just made for that location

Edit: Just going through old speculation, what if that rumored space station is for an IP like a solo Alien house? I think that would make more sense than NoES since FvJ was 3 years ago and we’ve yet to have solo Alien. I still think we’ll get NoES instead but I think Alien would make more sense if that was the space station house

Edit: Just going through old speculation, what if that rumored space station is for an IP like a solo Alien house? I think that would make more sense than NoES since FvJ was 3 years ago and we’ve yet to have solo Alien. I still think we’ll get NoES instead but I think Alien would make more sense if that was the space station house
FINALLY!

Someone picks up what I was putting down.

This doesn't mean it's coming. I've just heard it's possible.

FINALLY!

Someone picks up what I was putting down.

This doesn't mean it's coming. I've just heard it's possible.

I just read it may not be an original and since Event Horizon was done in the form of I.T. in 18 I just thought of Alien. Glad to know it’s at least being considered, hopefully Disney will allow it(they still have theme park rights to it right?). Also, any word on the authenticity of the rumored lineup atm?

From what I've gathered, pretty much everything about 2012 sans Gothic was hated.

Only thing from 2012 I would wanna see again aside from Dead End & Gothic is Silent Hill. It’s so made for a maze and it sucks the delivery fell flat since it was sort of last minute. Same thing with Resident Evil except the latter didn’t really have an excuse