CityWalk Hollywood | Page 22 | Inside Universal Forums

CityWalk Hollywood

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I can imagine Toothsome going at Hard Rock, but Red Oven? Even if it is coming (which I agree with Chris, seems very unlikely with Blaze there), where would it even go?

And I won't get excited about Toothsome coming until I hear it from the horse's mouth. I do feel it's more or less inevitable, it's just a matter of when and where.

Last edited:
After the success of Orlando with Toothsome, no doubt it's coming. On another note, it seems as if NBC Sports Grill isn't doing as good as they thought and Hollywood will not be receiving one?

Reactions: tankart150
Was at the park today, and grabbed a bite to eat at Ludo Bird. There were two USH team members asking people to take detailed iPad surveys that were essentially asking if we were happy with the service and food from Ludo Bird. They were out there for at least 3 hours. Wonder if this means Ludo Bird's days are numbered?

fIrl0BA.jpg

I'll be the first to admit that it's not a great picture, but it looks like California Informer was more on it than they thought. Johnny Rockets is open for guests post-remodel.

Hmm... I can only imagine that it is a mostly female thing that I can’t wrap my head around. But even then…

To be fair, Universal Hollywood Citywalk has a lot of variety for retail, including the likes of Guess; Things from Another World (A large Comic Book shop right next to the Universal Cinemas/Five Towers esplanade); Shoe Palace; ANGL; a Lush like place now called Nectar Bath Treets (which is HQ'ed in Vegas); and quite a few others.

I haven’t been to Universal Hollywood, but that and Orlando’s Citywalk could really use a good arcade.

To say this, and while it may be odd, I would've loved if Universal collaborated with VOID before that Disney deal began.

Universal Citywalk Hollywood actually did have something like that before, but closed down for Margaritaville.

Reactions: tankart150