Voodoo Doughnut (UOR) | Page 12 | Inside Universal Forums

Voodoo Doughnut (UOR)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
This looks like a home run. Those donuts look so incredibly decadent. The early morning lines are going to be absolutely insane. This seems like the perfect breakfast to have while waiting for rope drop.

I wonder when they’ll start doing IP tie-ins? A Minion donut cannot be that far away...

EDIT: ‘home’ instead of ‘hike’

Last edited:
Reactions: Coasted
This looks like a hike run. Those donuts look so incredibly decadent. The early morning lines are going to be absolutely insane. This seems like the perfect breakfast to have while waiting for rope drop.

I wonder when they’ll start doing IP tie-ins? A Minion donut cannot be that far away...

Remarkably enough, they did a Steven Universe themed donut for the celebration of a new Blu-Ray set I believe last November in Hollywood, so I don't think we should rule out the possibility with The Grinch looming in the distance.

If so, they didn't say. They openly advertise it in several places with no "while supplies last" warning.

You can buy it, they just don’t say when you’ll get it :lol:

Has there been any word on smaller cabinets in the hotels or other locations similar to Krispy Kreme in supermarkets?

You can buy it, they just don’t say when you’ll get it :lol:

Has there been any word on smaller cabinets in the hotels or other locations similar to Krispy Kreme in supermarkets?

IDK since they have the partnership with Donut King.

But I think it's going to just stay relegated to that location.

This place will certainly be popular, but much like the Toothsome milkshakes, this just doesn't appeal to me. The over-the-top nature nature + being overpriced just are sort of a turnoff for me.

All that said, I was able to try some for free today as my friend had a sample box and they were of good quality. I just wouldn't pay the prices or wait in the lines this place is sure to have when I can go to Donut King near my house or a Dunkin down the street from UOR.

This place will certainly be popular, but much like the Toothsome milkshakes, this just doesn't appeal to me. The over-the-top nature nature + being overpriced just are sort of a turnoff for me.

I saw a lot of posts saying prices were reasonable?

Reactions: Eckert

All that said, I was able to try some for free today as my friend had a sample box and they were of good quality. I just wouldn't pay the prices or wait in the lines this place is sure to have when I can go to Donut King near my house or a Dunkin down the street from UOR.
I would never call $1.50 over priced