Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

Yes. A couple of them.
Thank you. I was starting to wonder if I wasn't being clear.

No problem; and about the WB stuff judging by what people have been saying I wouldn’t be shocked if Trick ‘r Treat ends up being the only property we use from them this year.

Edit: Assuming the announcement today is Stranger Things, I can already see the comments saying “Why no IT?” or “Where’s Conjuring” or the “Why no *insert property that can’t come for so many reasons* this year?”

Also, anyone else already watch the announcement video 12 times in a row, or just me?

I have. If nothing else because I’m so excited to hear the actual music being used instead of the “knock off” music they’re used for other announcements in the past (looking at you, Exorcist and Halloween).

“And there's even more in store for you with gruesome scarezones crawling with demented creatures and live shows you won't want to miss.”

... Interesting choice of words to describe the creatures crawling in the scarezones ... hmmmm ....

“And there's even more in store for you with gruesome scarezones crawling with demented creatures and live shows you won't want to miss.”

... Interesting choice of words to describe the creatures crawling in the scarezones ... hmmmm ....
Haha! Could be a coincidence but this is great!!!

If Stranger Things, IT (if its still happening), AHS, and Halloween (or some other IP) are locked in I can see the other mazes being originals. They won't need other IPs to market. They would have the 3 hottest 'horror/scary' IPs to market.

If Stranger Things, IT (if its still happening), AHS, and Halloween (or some other IP) are locked in I can see the other mazes being originals. They won't need other IPs to market. They would have the 3 hottest 'horror/scary' IPs to market.
Add on a classic horror film and that looks realistic after a year of successful OGs to me