Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 84 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Like I said, I’m not sure how they’re going to turn this into a house that isn’t approximately as short as DW.
Obviously the finale at Grandpa’s house would take up the majority, the caved in hotel lair would probably be part of it.

A hurricane house might be a bit interesting for Orlando, depending on how the season goes...I've always wanted a house taking place in the middle of a hurricane....I think The Forsaken had a storm going on during it, pretty cool

Forsaken was so good. I was cool on it during HHN21, but it was my first year. Looking back on it, that would have been one of the best houses nearly any other year I went to

Reactions: DanB89 and ChrisM
Like I said, I’m not sure how they’re going to turn this into a house that isn’t approximately as short as DW.
Obviously the finale at Grandpa’s house would take up the majority, the caved in hotel lair would probably be part of it.

Been a couple years since I saw it last but ... (do we really need to spoiler warning a movie from the 80s?):

Recycle Jack's Carnival outside for a psuedo-Boardwalk. Then a boardwalk-inspired first room.

Comic book store with a Frog brother.

Could do two or three rooms of the cave--at least one better have upside down vamps.

Multiple rooms of grandpa's house. You know the bathroom scene will be one--we had what, four bathroom scenes last year? (Again, someone in Creative must have been a bear to potty train.) Maybe back yard set-up to start (been done many times, most recently for Halloween), finale in the living room with all the animal heads. Could work in a bedroom filled with 80s brick-a-brac with the kid vamp jumping out of the closet in there somewhere.

Not a mega-house by any stretch, but could be comparable in length to any of the previous 70s/80s houses.

"Someone in creative must have been a bear to potty train."

:lmao:

Especially whoever came up with the bathroom scene in Scareapy.

LB would definitely be the comedy house. The finale could be:
Grandpa's car coming at you on a track, and him saying: "The one thing about living in Santa Carla I never could stomach...all the damn vampires!"

Last edited:
Also "People are Strange" is one of the main songs used throughout the movie. Fairly obvious Lost Boys reference.

Also the opening song Cry Little Sister
Cry, little sister! (Thou shalt not fall)
Come, come to your brother! (Thou shalt not die)
Unchain me, sister! (Thou shalt not fear)
Love is with your brother! (Thou shalt not kill).....

I thought Murdy was commenting on a Beetlejuice maze.

If Orlando is getting It, I assume it would be the next reveal. I can see the wisdom in doing ST first but It as a follow up is a can't miss event. I think we'll learn a lot with the next announcement. I also kind of wonder if there is a disinformation initiative in effect.

Last edited:
Reactions: happy bunny rabbit