Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion | Page 281 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Wouldn't be a bad day to start softs/TM previews though.

@Drew:

giphy.gif

I know it’s a screen attraction, and hopefully the last for a while, but genuinely impressed with what I’m seeing. Crossing my fingers for an entirely different ride film as they could definitely do something unique with F&F rather than just a car chase with rocket drones(?). Lol. Anyone know if we’re in for any surprises? Supercharged at USH was rumored to have practical effects involved originally.

Reactions: tankart150
Walls coming down to me signifies guest softs rather than TM softs, but I could be wrong. Usually, walls are left up for TM softs so guests don't start asking why they can't ride when they are seeing people go in.

Reactions: tankart150
Didn't Kong have walls down during many TM previews?
Kong was actually a recent example I was thinking of... I remember the walls around some areas being down, but I thought not all. I know that the TM preview queue was hidden, of course now that I think about it, maybe it was just a backstage gate that was blocking them being seen (which could totally be done again in F&Fs case given it's proximity to a backstage service road/gate)