Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

Just to be up front about it. TMs in some capacity were riding yesterday. So...
If that was a thing, it wasn't large scale TM Previews. I know for a fact that there was no previews yesterday beyond potentially TMs that work at F&F and maybe some park management.

Just to be up front about it. TMs in some capacity were riding yesterday. So...

If that was a thing, it wasn't large scale TM Previews. I know for a fact that there was no previews yesterday beyond potentially TMs that work at F&F and maybe some park management.

“Some Capacity”

Unlike the majority- I don’t think you have to have a question of “if that was a thing” or not- when it comes to Teebin.

“Some Capacity”

Unlike the majority- I don’t think you have to have a question of “if that was a thing” or not- when it comes to Teebin.
I don’t question that maybe park management ride or something like that. F&F TMs are being scheduled daily now as if it were any other attraction in the park.

Something similar to that happened to Orlando’s Simpsons a few years back where they changed lines of the dialogue. Still no idea why that change happened.
Yeah, I also noticed they just muted when Roman says “girls.” Now it’s just him saying, “Where’s all the party? Where’s all the...”

Ride is such a joke. :lol: