Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disney's Hollywood Studios) | Page 144 | Inside Universal Forums

Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disney's Hollywood Studios)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Okay, this is going to sound a bit weird. Does anyone else beyond myself think that they should build restrooms into the queues for these two rides since we will be in line for a LONG time? Like build it at the halfway mark or where you would be if you were an hour from riding. FoP has two to three hour lines and I thought to myself, "Self, you would probably get an hour and a half and then have to really go #1." I mean, I get that it might cause issues with maintaining line continuity (I'll catch up in a minute, guys!) but talk about guest satisfaction.

I brought up this issue in another thread. In Pandora there is a "there are no bathrooms" warning sign to alert people. It's a problem for sure. I think bathrooms in the "middle" of the line make sense. However, they would need new signs that state something like "the line will not wait for you".

I have mixed feelings of the Cantina being a reservation experience. For one, it will make it really hard to get a table. However, it will also prevent it from being a complete mad house, with giant lines out the door. Which is sure to happen.

I brought up this issue in another thread. In Pandora there is a "there are no bathrooms" warning sign to alert people. It's a problem for sure. I think bathrooms in the "middle" of the line make sense. However, they would need new signs that state something like "the line will not wait for you".

Short of having CMs there to force the entire group to wait and explain they are losing their place in line, people will try to force their way back to where they are. The only alternative I see is if they have pre-show rooms at that point in line, and pulse the crowd through there. Basically say, you aren't moving for 5 minutes anyway, so if ya gotta go....

Reactions: Jon84
Short of having CMs there to force the entire group to wait and explain they are losing their place in line, people will try to force their way back to where they are. The only alternative I see is if they have pre-show rooms at that point in line, and pulse the crowd through there. Basically say, you aren't moving for 5 minutes anyway, so if ya gotta go....
Like when you arrive at MCO, before you get your passport checked you can use the Restrooms, but you'll lose your spot in the queue.

Reactions: Coasted
Well when the wait time says that it's over 3-4 hours at certain times, I think people are probably gonna have to go in that time. It can't hurt to put up a sign.

This is the real problem. No one should be expected to wait 4 hours, and not have to use the restroom. Adding Families with kids makes it even more difficult, as they aren't nearly as predictable or tolerant. If they are going to continue to have extremely popular low capacity attractions, they really need to come up with a solution.

This is the real problem. No one should be expected to wait 4 hours, and not have to use the restroom. Adding Families with kids makes it even more difficult, as they aren't nearly as predictable or tolerant. If they are going to continue to have extremely popular low capacity attractions, they really need to come up with a solution.
Battle Escape should be relatively high capacity... Falcon I can't remember but there's 4 separate rotating platforms in which there will be 8 Simulators on them at a time (not sure of the capacity per simulator). I can see it having a decent capacity as well as long as it works as intended.

Last edited:
Battle Escape should be relatively high capacity... Falcon I can't remember but there's 4 separate rotating platforms in which there will be 8 Simulators on them at a time (not sure of the capacity per simulator). I can see it having a decent capacity as well as long as it works as intended.

oh boy I hope so.

The numbers I saw bandied about by Insiders on Magic were apx. 1750 an hour for both attractions....That's better than WDW's recent new attractions. ( OHRC per Hidden Magic ...7 Dwarfs 1465, Navi 1080, FOP 1440, Frozen 900)

Reactions: SeventyOne
The numbers I saw bandied about by Insiders on Magic were apx. 1750 an hour for both attractions....That's better than WDW's recent new attractions. ( OHRC per Hidden Magic ...7 Dwarfs 1465, Navi 1080, FOP 1440, Frozen 900)

Better to call them THRC: theoretic hourly ride capacity. Example is Frozen doesn't run on the actual designed ride capacity.

Actually, I quoted the OHRC Operational Hourly Ride Capacity (during a peak time) since that's generally considered more accurate, and more realistic, than the THRC Theoretical Operational Ride Capacity. The THRC is higher since that's under optimum conditions that rarely exist.

Reactions: rhino4evr
That's around Gringotts numbers, which is pretty good. I hope MF pulls around FJ numbers with it being on a turntable and all.

That screams test footage, but really good test footage nonetheless.

Going to give a lowkey prediction: The Falcon will be the dark horse of GE.

If you can fly the falcon and knock over a row of At-Ats, battle escape will have a lot to live up to. The re-ridability will be insane. This could become the hardest FP ever to get.

Reactions: AlexanderMBush