Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion | Page 290 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Just curious do you think it's a better or worse attraction than Jimmy Fallon's Race Through New York? (asking for a friend)

The past few attractions openings have brought in new posters to discuss said attractions. The majority came with good faith in discussing and debating, some did not. If you see a poster who is doing drive by postings, making generalizations, sh*t posting, or trying to rile up the community please report it to the mod community. Do not respond as that is what they are looking for.

IU and the mod team is not against negative or contrary opinions but back them up with reasoning, don't use logical fallacies, ad hominem attacks, or drive by postings.
Whatever you do - Do NOT google their username.

Last edited:
Me: *Reads and follows the forums/news to how much of a clustertrainwreckgarbagefire this was turning out to be for months*
TM Preview Reviews Hit Finally: *Overwhelmingly negative*
Me:
i9Z4egW.gif

It was a cheap option that will bring in guests/move merch to replace a ride that was literally falling apart.

Wasn't Kong originally going to be in the Disaster space, until they decided to "plus it" and add the AA. Which is why they moved it to IOA? It Appears UOR just took the other "360 Dome" ride and replaced the plans.

At this point USF is becoming the "clone" park, where better versions of the same types of rides are over at IOA.

Spiderman > Transformers
Kong > Fast and Furious
Hulk > Rocket
TFJ > Gringotts (sorry, you know its' true).