Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

I'm wondering if this will be like Universal's very own Superstar Limo situation where the feedback is so incredibly negative, they actually end up having to completely remove/change it.

Don't get your hopes up. I'd say this is here to stay for at least 10 years.

I find it funny that a week ago, you were upset because it wasn't open yet, and now you haven't even ridden it, and you want it to close?

Like What?

Superstar Limo looked so bad that it was good. This doesn't seem as bad, which I guess is a positive

Thought I’d clear up some more things and give more details:

- First scene is about a minute long and is spent in a dark tunnel with lights passing on the side to make you feel like you’re speeding through the area. It’s actually a cool effect. The whole minute is spent mostly describing the mission.

- Second scene is the only “physical” section of the ride and features some actual cars parked with a steam effect being used for one of them.

- I can currently think of two Park references/Easter eggs: A disaster jacket and a billboard that shows the San Francisco crab logo used in the park

Thought I’d clear up some more things and give more details:

- First scene is about a minute long and is spent in a dark tunnel with lights passing on the side to make you feel like you’re speeding through the area. It’s actually a cool effect. The whole minute is spent mostly describing the mission.

- Second scene is the only “physical” section of the ride and features some actual cars parked with a steam effect being used for one of them.

- I can currently think of two Park references/Easter eggs: A disaster jacket and a billboard that shows the San Francisco crab logo used in the park
Thanks for all of your descriptions & info. :thumbsup:

The film is different from Hollywood though right? You’re driving through San Francisco now.

I need to rewatch the Hollywood video because it’s been a while, but that won’t happen until at least midnight tonight since I’m in Tampa for a concert now. I’m pretty sure it’s just a digitally added/altered billboard for the San Fran Fisherman’s Wharf, not a completely new city location.