Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion | Page 295 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
This ride will survive until 2030 at the earliest. The third park and IOA will be bigger priorities for the next 7-8 years, and USF still has plenty to replace. Kidzone, Shrek, MIB, and Springfield would all go before this does.

Heard around ride:
“It’s just like Hollywood”

“The queue is cool”

“Better than Fallon”

“The guests should like it”

“The best part of the ride was the malfunction”

“I’ve never been so confused by a simulator in my life”

See I rode Earthquake! As a kid in late 8s or whatever, and remember being picked as a “cast member”, which I thought was amazing at the time.

I somehow doubt this will live up to that childhood memory for kids these days. Oh well...the good old days as they say.

Not only that, but overall the experience when it worked, well it had some sort of charm to it. The way it sets itself back up, the whole technology is still a marvel in it's own right. I absolutely loved the movement of it rocking back and forth, the over dramatic "WATCH OUT!" narration, it was an iconic attraction.

My main issue with this is that Earthquake had a lot of heart put into it. It wasn't just a cash grab from a popular franchise. It feels there was no heart put into this attraction, and all the execs were after were to stall tourists from asking "where's a new ride" for a little bit, and also cash grabbing off Fast and Furious. There is nothing iconic about this mess

I just saw a walk through of the queue on YouTube. This is worse than what I imagined. “Turn down For What” is playing. This is probably the worst attraction added in all of Orlando in the last 5 years.

Reactions: Ashhanbre
So no 3D huh? I think it's stupid not to have it in 3D considering its another crappy SCREENZ ride anyway. Might as well remove the few spots to make the toilet squeaky clean.

I don't know if it was because it was the lack of people on the bus, but the motion on this ride is VERY rough, it's a lot bumpier than Kong. They use this smoke effect similar to the Hollywood version that's very jarring and probably the most exciting part of the ride.

I recommend sitting in the first bus, row 8 (the back of the bus, but the middle row for the two buses that share the 360 screen). If you sit in the first bus, they actually have a screen that covers the ride path ahead of you, so you do get a pretty convincing 240 degree type deal. Preshows are a little stale and the TM spielers is a weird choice. The queue line is VERY big for what the ride is, even past the whole Virtual Line segment.

Reading the reviews on twitter of the ride is entertaining though. People are going off at UOR posts about the ride.

Imagine taking a franchise about Fast and Furious vehicles and making it into a tram ride

Is this another screen ride ?! Have some Shame and embarrassment - creative team suck

So it’s Kong Scull Island :/ I was really hoping for something new

Last edited:
I just saw a walk through of the queue on YouTube. This is worse than what I imagined. “Turn down For What” is playing. This is probably the worst attraction added in all of Orlando in the last 5 years.

Is this the video of the queue?

I don't think the ride can be that awful. It should still be entertaining and worth a stop each trip.

It is frustrating that it takes up so much space and it is a slow tram vs. something fast and furious.

I think the worst part of the ride will be having to listen to the soundtrack blasting while waiting to ride

Reactions: JoeCamel