Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 312 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DanBho6WkAMxVyW.jpg:large

Just going to leave this here...........

Reactions: Ryno27
Anyone else think UC would be missing an insane opportunity for an awesome, extreme dark ride filled with Dinosaurs, and awesome jungle, volcano themes? Idk I feel they are. What about maybe using the Dynamic Attractions new all terrain trackless system? That would be pretty dope

Anyone else think UC would be missing an insane opportunity for an awesome, extreme dark ride filled with Dinosaurs, and awesome jungle, volcano themes? Idk I feel they are. What about maybe using the Dynamic Attractions new all terrain trackless system? That would be pretty dope
How extreme can a trackless ride be?

For those that have been on the lightning Rod in Dollywood, it looks like a wooden coaster that goes extremely fast. Wouldn't that make for an extremely rough ride since wooden coasters are known to be rough already? Is there something I'm missing here? Is it really not a wooden coaster?

For those that have been on the lightning Rod in Dollywood, it looks like a wooden coaster that goes extremely fast. Wouldn't that make for an extremely rough ride since wooden coasters are known to be rough already? Is there something I'm missing here? Is it really not a wooden coaster?
The RMC coasters use steel I beams as tracks on a wooden structure.

So I tweeted a while ago about a Jurassic Park VR/escape game coming to Citywalk in junction with the new movie. That's not happening BUT I've been told that they are being installed in a few big cities and will feature big dino AAs. The company contracted with the build (sets, AAs) has been "contacted by UC" about this and future developments. The game is officially licensed with Universal. Take that as you wish, maybe with a grain of salt but found it pretty cool regardless.

My only problem with an high intensity coaster here is that it will be just that. When you are going that fast, theming, etc goes out the window. Seems like a waste to me with such an iconic IP. Thats why the new potter coaster wont be too “thrilling” because they need you to feel engulfed into the world and take in the amazing theming.

My only problem with an high intensity coaster here is that it will be just that. When you are going that fast, theming, etc goes out the window. Seems like a waste to me with such an iconic IP. Thats why the new potter coaster wont be too “thrilling” because they need you to feel engulfed into the world and take in the amazing theming.

That's..not entirely true, it may be hard, but I would say it's not impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.