Universal's Cinematic Celebration Night Show | Page 34 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Cinematic Celebration Night Show

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Probably the same reasons the double decker buses stopped driving around the World Showcase promenade. Disney likes to cut costs. Use to love those buses. and the Friendship Boats on both sides. and the tour boats at IOA.
Well this time it isn’t Disney cutting costs, haha

I'm excited for a new show to take over. Shame about Irma, but it's time for an actual show that is not just a narration over a montage of videos, and an obnoxiously loud Kristen Wig shouting "Are you ready to partay".

That being said, the score for the 100 years of cinema was honestly amazing.
And so was the narration. :thumbsup:

Reactions: tankart150
I'll bet as many duff drys you can drink it's temporary. And I can drink alot.:cheers:
Duff dry is basically terrible bud (which homer would prob love). You would sure have to drink a lot.

Edit: I was mistaken the dry is the darker one. Still rather low abv.

Last edited:
Still growing.
And it looks like they made a lot of progress overnight in the park compared to Joe's update. They might be fencing off new pathways? A lot of new water pipe on the right and a storm basin thing on the left.

Reactions: tankart150