What's next for Busch Gardens Tampa?? | Page 27 | Inside Universal Forums

What's next for Busch Gardens Tampa??

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So, here's are potential 2019 lineup......

- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge
- Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway
- New Harry Potter Coaster
- Volcano Bay Expansion
- Bourne
- Sesame Street Overlay of Happy Harbor
- Twisted Tiger/RMC Gwazi

:jawdrop:

TimTracker is gonna have a busy year...................

Last edited:
I would think they go with one side and tear down the other?

I think it depends, after-all, RMC and Six Flags did keep the most iconic aspect of Colossus, the Dueling Coaster aspect.

I have to wonder, that Iron Gwazi if that's what they are doing, will follow the same method of Twisted Colossus and go Dueling on one track..

I would think they go with one side and tear down the other?

It would be really hard to tear down just one side. I think that they pull a Twisted Colossus and mix the two tracks.

I wonder if they will increase the height limit on this thing. Like, make it go over a hundred feet. If I'm remembering correctly, isn't Gwazi only 70 feet tall?

Logically, it would seem it would cost less to tear on down and reconstruct the other...They could also do a dual loading station to increase capacity

I would guess that if this is happening, they will use parts of both structure to make one ride, with just one lift hill and flatten anything that they don't need. Just my guess though.

How much more does an RMC cost than a SkyRocket?
SkyRocket II cost 6 million (Superman @ Six Flags Discover Kingdom) and RMC conversions seem to fall around 10 million. Both are relatively cheap, and if SeaWorld actually did buy three SkyRockets, I'd assume they received some discount on them.

SkyRocket II cost 6 million (Superman @ Six Flags Discover Kingdom) and RMC conversions seem to fall around 10 million. Both are relatively cheap, and if SeaWorld actually did buy three SkyRockets, I'd assume they received some discount on them.

Why not 4, Sea World San Antonio could use it

I certainly see them doing the Six Flags route on clones for pricing. Even Herchesnd typically buys attractions by a certain vendor in twos.

Why not 4, Sea World San Antonio could use it

I certainly see them doing the Six Flags route on clones for pricing. Even Herchesnd typically buys attractions by a certain vendor in twos.
I'm honestly not certain if BGT or SeaWorld Orlando can sustain a SkyRocket II. While they're fantastic compact clone coasters, I don't think they have the capacity needed for Florida. Scorpion's one train operation, for example, has low capacity and thus sees long lines on days when Kumba and Montu are walk on. Now imagine a ride with lower capacity than Scorpion and being the park's shiny new attraction. They work fine in smaller markets like San Diego, San Antonio, and Williamsburg but I can't help but think they'd be a queue nightmare here.

Reactions: Cheezbat
If this is a skyrocket II i will be very dissapointed, but a lot of signs point to it being RMC, such as the acting CEO of seaworld recently riding RMC coasters.

Expecting a Sky Rocket II, hoping for an RMC.

To be honest, Sky Rocket IIs are still quite good rides, super smooth, hangtime, airtime and three launches. The only negative is the throughput.