Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 315 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love an indoors roller coaster with a lot of theme, but it's not something I think will happen.

I really would love an immersive dark ride, or interactive show of some sort. Something lighter would be nice since River Adventure is a bit dark and scary for the children, but at the same time I'd also love something really thrilling as well.
I would actually like an outdoor coaster that is heavily themed and landscaped (essentially the HP coaster we are getting haha)....But themed to HP

Essentially you'll have an HP family coaster that's a bit more intense and a JP Coaster that is a bit more traditional and fun

I would actually like an outdoor coaster that is heavily themed and landscaped (essentially the HP coaster we are getting haha)....But themed to HP

Essentially you'll have an HP family coaster that's a bit more intense and a JP Coaster that is a bit more traditional and fun
By more traditional do you mean like a tradition high intensity coaster, like Hulk or DC.

Reactions: tankart150
Where in the Jurassic Park area would this go. and would the theming be similar the old roller coaster they where planning for dinoland in the early planning of animal kingdom

Where in the Jurassic Park area would this go. and would the theming be similar the old roller coaster they where planning for dinoland in the early planning of animal kingdom
There's lots of room in front of and extending on both sides of the Discovery Center, all the way through the former Trikes Encounter attraction area. Then there's the Discovery Center itself, if they decide to utilize it in conjunction with an attraction.

Reactions: tankart150
You don't file a permit for a RMC this early unless it opens in 2019.

Steel Vengance was a project that was worked on for two years, and New Texas Giant was worked on for well over 12+ months.

RMC has had long timelines with some projects.

That said, I don't buy that they are doing it. I just don't see the practical sense in that happening, at-least with RMC. And that, I would be interested about B&M, and perhaps a family invert may be a better idea (they have done family inverted coasters).

Status
Not open for further replies.