Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 105 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
One called the Spotlight too. Looks like a bunch of AMC/Regal franchise stuff other than that, but I am not familiar with the area.

AMC seems to on the nose to be a connection with to TWD, which would connect to George Remoro. This ones hard to crack but this new speculation is really fun.

Side note but I’m thinking about it more I think the speculated 4 no-go properties are IT, The Conjuring, NoES, and Alien.

I keep this one in the mix due to those old "space station" rumors.

I guess, I’d be psyched if they got it but it would be realllyy expensive; the only other properties that’ve been guessed(outside of those 4) are Halloween and The Lost Boys. IT is the given on this thread, and The Conjuring makes sense to not show up considering what happened at 27(although it could be Surprise, but I’m a fan of the franchise so I’m anticipating it’s not coming because I don’t wanna be heartbroken again). NoES would make sense to not show up(I don’t really have an argument besides how little the property has been discussed). Halloween would follow the pattern of promo houses for the event, but the movie has been so under wraps it’d be weird for them to do a house that could spoil the kills.

Edit: People on HNN have also been hinting at Codenames and could Ragtag be one? If so that seems dead on for TLB

Reactions: Robert Bliss