Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 171 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t understand the “something goes horribly wrong” hate. What other exciting storylines would rides follow?
(Not being a jerk just curious and it’s early so my brain isn’t working)

Well I mean, if you look at a lot of the classic rides that are considered some of the best, most times they are experiences, with little narrative story.

IMG_9727_zpsdyxi2btx.jpg
IMG_9728_zpsmf6e3288.jpg
IMG_9729_zpslbx4jcci.jpg
IMG_9731_zpsxcx6uno3.jpg

“Disney never did” is a bit of a bold statement that isn’t true either. Disney sat on their laurels for quite awhile, but for about a solid two decades in the 80’s and 90’s Disney has non-stop growth.

Now Disney hasn’t built like this in a long while, yes, but never is not correct.
Disney finally got a kick in the complacency courtesy of Universal.

Not just the experience, the ride itself is pants. Been on better in a fairground
Not only do I think this coaster will be better, but it should introduce something new to Universal’s lineup as the resort doesn’t really have a mine train-type attraction (you could say Gringotts but that’s probably pushing it).

Reactions: LJGonz
Status
Not open for further replies.