Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 108 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
That's true, it was two-night event - but the Neibolt experience that ran for a month was identical.

My friend might have just been remembering incorrectly, but she went to both and told me the one on their lot was more haunt and less preview.

Also, I recall mentioning the WB lot tour thing before and I am not surprised it has come up again. The reason I mentioned it at the time was to say that I think it is going to be the reason Universal might not get T'rT since we have no idea if they signed a multi year contract with that property. It is also interesting that Hollywood had a scare zone clearly inspired by T'rT last year, but did not have the IP themselves. I am in the LA area myself and there was also a VERY popular T'rT unofficial (but still using Sam and the main iconography of the series) home haunt that constantly had long lines. I have to imagine that WB has been noticing the resurgence in that IP's popularity since it seems to be everywhere out here year round in some form or another. Unless there was a multi year deal signed last year, I am in the camp of being doubtful about T'rT happening (though I would be interested in it coming).

I would love another comp house for smaller cult films like They Live.

Only original house I want this year is an “original” take on Sleepaway Camp/Friday the 13th. If they could do what they did with Demon Cantina(FDTD) and Interstellar Terror(Event Horizon) but based on the awesome cheesiness of those films I’d be a happy camper. Besides that Silver Screams and ANDI are always welcome :)

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
Only original house I want this year is an “original” take on Sleepaway Camp/Friday the 13th. If they could do what they did with Demon Cantina(FDTD) and Interstellar Terror(Event Horizon) but based on the awesome cheesiness of those films I’d be a happy camper. Besides that Silver Screams and ANDI are always welcome :)
ANDI 2 sounds sooo incredible, I wish i could've gone through it.

Reactions: horrornights789
Seriously though. Hellraiser, Silence of the Lambs, & Scream all have such good maze potential(clearly Scream did, it almost happened before the annual Purge) and I wish I could’ve seen the house. The Ring seems like it’d be hard to translate into a house though

Silence of the Lambs? Hmmmm.

Last edited:
So provided codenames are:

Poison
Feature
Coach
Zero
Dynamite
Snacks
Surprise
Ragtag
Fireball

Enjoy.
tenor.gif

Fireball-Stranger Things
Coach may be Poltergeist
Dynamite is hopefully John C's The Thing
People seem to think Poison is TrT and I could see that
Snacks sounds like Lost Boys to me, but also Romero or Gremlins or Jaws (come on guys, they're not doing Jaws) so who knows
Hard to know what the originals are.

Reactions: SeventyOne