Favorite/Least Favorite USF Attraction | Page 9 | Inside Universal Forums

Favorite/Least Favorite USF Attraction

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Favorite: The Mummy, Transformers

Least: Shrek, Fallon, Fast and Furious and locker area for FJ.

If Gringotts had more gahonaz it would be in my top.

Last edited:
Reactions: tankart150
Favorite: Forbidden Journey, Hulk and Spidey

Least: Shrek, Fallon, Fast and Furious and locker area for FJ

Shocked I don't see more love for Forbidden Journey in this thread.
Go check the Hogsmeade thread. (part two)
Also how dare you insult my favorite attraction, the FJ lockers???>:O

Favorite: Forbidden Journey, Hulk and Spidey

Least: Shrek, Fallon, Fast and Furious and locker area for FJ.

Shocked I don't see more love for Forbidden Journey in this thread.
I think that most of the posters have interpreted this question as pertaining to the Studios' park, and not IOA included. If you check most of the answers they don't have IOA attractions on their best or worst list. That probably explains the lack of FJ.

I think that most of the posters have interpreted this question as pertaining to the Studios' park, and not IOA included. If you check most of the answers they don't have IOA attractions on their best or worst list. That probably explains the lack of FJ.
Oh wow. I'm sorry, my powers of observation failed. I will edit. The FJ lockers are still on my least fav. :p

Oh wow. I'm sorry, my powers of observation failed. I will edit. The FJ lockers are still on my least fav. :p
To be fair, the title was a little misleading to some others also. :)There were others posting that way . I just wanted to point out why FJ wasn't being slighted...In my opinion its the best attraction (minus the lockers:lol:) in Orlando, for what it's worth. :thumbsup:

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit

Yay you're back! :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------

For me, favorite: Men in Black and Horror Makeup Show; least favorite: DM or Shrek (neither are terrible rides, though I haven't done Barney, Fallon or F&F)

To be fair, the title was a little misleading to some others also. :)There were others posting that way . I just wanted to point out why FJ wasn't being slighted...In my opinion its the best attraction (minus the lockers:lol:) in Orlando, for what it's worth. :thumbsup:
It was really late when I posted, didn't pay attention enough but I kept reading all the posts like a goof thinking I was in the twilight zone. "People are putting Hogwarts Express over FJ, what's happening?"

FJ was the last attraction, Disney or Universal that I walked off the first time absolutely blown away.

Now the locker area, not that I want people to lose their jobs but I hope whoever designed that got demoted or at least a strong scolding.

Last edited:
Now the locker area, not that I want people to lose their jobs but I hope whoever designed that got demoted or at least a strong scolding.[/QUOTE]
supposed to muddle your mind. Stumble into the gift shop and buy.

Granted, I'm overdue for a visit since my last was October 2016, but:

Favorite: Mummy

Least Favorite: Shrek

Maybe F&F can overtake Shrek (which I hope won't exist anymore) on my next visit!