Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread | Page 192 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
maxresdefault.jpg
IF ONLY. I WOULD BUY 10 ANNUAL PASSES. I actually seriously think a HHN house would be great promotion for the sequel, I mean it's gonna be called "Hell on Earth"(probably).

With some thought, I am actually thinking about what they could do with Sanrio. And as I watch Aggretsuko, I notice how the art-style of the environments acts as if it's a mix between modern and cartoon with Japanese flair.

I would wonder if that's the way they are going to go if Sanrio does get a land, as that could compensate instead of being pinkish buildings.

Mix some of Aggretsuko's designs with the elements of characters of Hello Kitty, Chococat, Badtz-Maru, Kero Kero, and I think you could have a great way to bring Sanrio to the park's in a larger presence, especially if it's moving to Gate 4 in plans.

With some thought, I am actually thinking about what they could do with Sanrio. And as I watch Aggretsuko, I notice how the art-style of the environments acts as if it's a mix between modern and cartoon with Japanese flair.

I would wonder if that's the way they are going to go if Sanrio does get a land, as that could compensate instead of being pinkish buildings.

Mix some of Aggretsuko's designs with the elements of characters of Hello Kitty, Chococat, Badtz-Maru, Kero Kero, and I think you could have a great way to bring Sanrio to the park's in a larger presence, especially if it's moving to Gate 4 in plans.

I don't think they were going with all Pink to begin with. I think they were going to go with pastels. However if they do go with the Aggretsuko route...there is much richer and darker color palette that would allow for more visual contrast.

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
Someone mention the idea of having Nintendo in both a third and fourth dry Park. Universal could then connect the two with a Mario pipe ride. I would definitely like to see that and I think it would help the attendance between those two parks.

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
Status
Not open for further replies.