Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 176 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s an AA no one has mentioned yet we might get to see.

Off the top of my head, iconic magical creatures seen in the dark forest, and what I believe to be the likelihood of seeing them on the attraction:
- Centaurs (very likely)
- Unicorns (likely)
- Spiders (maybe in some form)
- Aragog / Acromantulas (probably not; thanks FJ)
- Hippogriff (probably not; thanks FotH)
- Werewolf Lupin (possibly...?)
- Dementors (probably not; thanks FJ)
- Dragons (probably not; thanks FJ)
- Grawp / half-giant (likely)
- Thestrals (likely)
- Ghosts (hmm... nah)

Other iconic non-creatures...
- Voldemort (highly unlikely - going back to the first year would be extra loopy even if we don't have a timeline)
- Hagrid and Fang (maybe? I wouldn't mind it, even if Hagrid is already featured, though not seen, in FotH)
- Ford Anglia (very likely)
- Whomping WIllow (is "by" the forest... hmm... probably not; thanks FJ)
- Death Eaters (probably not)

Can't think of anything else right now. Of course there's a few more magical creatures to be found in the Black Lake, but I don't think it will be featured.

Off the top of my head, iconic magical creatures seen in the dark forest, and what I believe to be the likelihood of seeing them on the attraction:
- Centaurs (very likely)
- Unicorns (likely)
- Spiders (maybe in some form)
- Aragog / Acromantulas (probably not; thanks FJ)
- Hippogriff (probably not; thanks FotH)
- Werewolf Lupin (possibly...?)
- Dementors (probably not; thanks FJ)
- Dragons (probably not; thanks FJ)
- Grawp / half-giant (likely)
- Thestrals (likely)
- Ghosts (hmm... nah)

Other iconic non-creatures...
- Voldemort (highly unlikely - going back to the first year would be extra loopy even if we don't have a timeline)
- Hagrid and Fang (maybe? I wouldn't mind it, even if Hagrid is already featured, though not seen, in FotH)
- Ford Anglia (very likely)
- Whomping WIllow (is "by" the forest... hmm... probably not; thanks FJ)
- Death Eaters (probably not)

Can't think of anything else right now. Of course there's a few more magical creatures to be found in the Black Lake, but I don't think it will be featured.
The one I was referring to is not in this list, shocking given how long it is lol.

The one I was referring to is not in this list, shocking given how long it is lol.

Was it seen in the Forbidden Forest?

The only other one I can think of is Sirius Black as a dog / "The Grim" (maybe? cool Easter egg, especially if we see a werewolf)

Fluffy wasn't seen in the FF, nor was the basilisk, or the troll, or house elves... Hmm... I'm *stumped*

Was it seen in the Forbidden Forest?

The only other one I can think of is Sirius Black as a dog / "The Grim" (maybe? cool Easter egg, especially if we see a werewolf)

Fluffy wasn't seen in the FF, nor was the basilisk, or the troll, or house elves... Hmm... I'm *stumped*
Stop trying to use logic! It’s a theme park attraction. Also, it has been said. That’s all I’ll say for now.

Reactions: Peter and Ryno27
Status
Not open for further replies.