Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

this queue, is it the virtual one, the standby one, an overflow one? Could it host an HHN house?
The extended queue is actual pretty spacious...but I don't think it's big enough for a house and it's a dead end, don't know where people could exit out.

Shut off your cell phones, but be sure to check out your score on the Fast and Furious trivia game on our app!

Last edited by a moderator:
So it is a Virtual Queue but has all the space to house a substantially long non-virtual queue? What was the point of that?
The virtual queue will pretty much run like Disney’s old Fastpass did. Grab a time and then skip some people.

There really was no point other than to promote that it has a virtual queue... which will confuse guests that have been on Fallon as the two virtual queues are not the same.

I bring good news...

I mean, it's better. Like I said a few days ago, since the pre-show is performed live, it's easy to tweak it.

However, they still have to work around the video that was shot for the pre-show's and the story-line that those try to convey. So they can only change it so much. Really all they did was have them tone it down by like 1000%.

Last edited:
Maybe spend a little less money on the queues and a little more on the actual attraction. No one is coming to these parks to admire the queue lines.

I always think how much better a lot of the most recent rides would have been if the queue stuff was actually part of the ride.

I will be down at the parks next Tuesday. What hours has F&F been normally running and is it just stand by right now?
It has been only standby as far as I can tell. Better chance to get to ride if you do it early, before technical difficulties attack. That’s what I’ve been seeing anyway.

Check the app day of though for virtual line return times. They should start testing them soon!