Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop trying to use logic! It’s a theme park attraction. Also, it has been said. That’s all I’ll say for now.
Oh, god. I was hoping not to have to read all 175 pages, lol. Now my mind is set on figuring this out.
Also, I guess forgot Fawkes, Inferi, Pettigrew as Wormtail, James as Prongs, patronuses (although unless we have Dementors...)

So, it’s the three headed dog for the win... :tease:
I mentioned Fluffy. And it makes no sense. I hope we don't see Fluffy lol.

He’s deep in the castle tho. This is outside.

It is outside only when we are outside. It has already been established there will be a couple of brief interior (lite) encounters. :wave:

AAAAAHHH.... so is the Australian company perhaps doing this robotic? If so, we might look forward to some nice lip snarls and quivers... brow furrows etc.

He’s deep in the castle tho. This is outside.

He was only deep in the castle to help guard the stone which there was no need for after Harry's first year. According to JKR, Hagrid then let him free into the forest until Dumbledore eventually returned Fluffy to his native habitat of Greece.

So there is a canonical time-frame where Fluffy was roaming the forest, and it would only take a quick line of dialogue from Hagrid to explain, if Universal thought too many people would be confused.

I hadn't actually considered having Fluffy in this before, but I think it would make sense, he's is one of the more iconic images from the films that they haven't touched yet for the parks.

How many AAs we talking total? 5-10? 10+?

We can apply a bit of logical deduction. There are supposedly, what, three (or so) "interior" scenes on the ride, right? While not a guarantee, I think it would be a fair assumption to think that there might be at least one AA in each of those scenes. Plus there have been indications there could be additional AAs along exterior portions, as well.

So I would think 3 - 10 would be the reasonable range. Anything more than that would be the cherry on top.

Status
Not open for further replies.