Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although he is not in the FF in the movie, Dobby does play a role in the Triwizard tournament in the book. He provides the gillyweed. There were some earlier suggestions of the triwizard tournament being used in this coaster. I'm not sure if those guesses have already been ruled out. Either way Dobby needs to be in one of the rides. I'll bet that Dobby is in this new coaster even if its not logical.

I have the feeling this ride is going to need a guest response like The Rocky Horror Picture Show. I propose this: When we see a unicorn we shout "It's so fluffy!" and when we see Fluffy we shout "That is a lot of Fluffy!"
The ride could very well be called The Hairy Hagrid Fluffy Furry or The Fast and Fluffiest (tagline: Hagrid is family).

Who’s Fluffy?
And what’s the shrieking shack?

Fluffy is a gigantic and ferocious three headed dog featured in the books and movies. It was guarding the philosopher’s (sorcerer’s) stone. The creature is lulled to sleep by music.

xxx-d-dog-harry-potter-27.jpg

Shrieking shack is an assumed haunted house on the outskirts of Hogsmeade. It is later explained that it is not haunted but inhabited at brief times by a man turning into a werewolf, and thus his shrieks of pain in the transformation.

l_shack01_evp_hpe3.png

Last edited:
Fluffy is a gigantic and ferocious three headed dog featured in the books and movies. It was guarding the philosopher’s (sorcerer’s) stone. The creature is lulled to sleep by music.

xxx-d-dog-harry-potter-27.jpg

Shrieking shack is an assumed haunted house on the outskirts of Hogsmeade. It is later explained that it is not haunted but inhabited at brief times by a man turning into a werewolf, and thus his shrieks of pain in the transformation.

l_shack01_evp_hpe3.png
Thanks Teebs.:thumbsup: As always, Teebs knows all... The human Universal WikiTEEBIA.

Status
Not open for further replies.