Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

I still don't think we get the Zero. I'm running out of Zeros and will feel cheap if I start googling.
A person of low social standing can be referred to as a zero. I believe it was Vanilla Ice who implored us to "drop that zero and get with the hero" in one of the worst movies I have ever watched ironically.
A Zero sum game is a situation in which both sides kind of even out
Absolute zero, but that's cold again
Jontron? or just 90s kid?

I still don't think we get the Zero. I'm running out of Zeros and will feel cheap if I start googling.
A person of low social standing can be referred to as a zero. I believe it was Vanilla Ice who implored us to "drop that zero and get with the hero" in one of the worst movies I have ever watched ironically.
A Zero sum game is a situation in which both sides kind of even out

I think you were right in that Zero could be a Patient Zero or Ground Zero house. If so the wishful thinking in me wants to say Nuclear Nightengales, but that seems unlikely.

I think you were right in that Zero could be a Patient Zero or Ground Zero house. If so the wishful thinking in me wants to say Nuclear Nightengales, but that seems unlikely.
I was kinda thinking along those lines as well. Or in a WWII scenario
Not necessarily the nuclear part. That would likely be a bit too messed up unless it is a kind of meltdown situation

I’m never any good at these things, but I think I saw a post with things’...so maybe someone was implying a plural of things as in two things as in The Thing as well as Stranger Things?

Universal is making a Tommyknockers film, so there is at least a thin King connection.
Universal Answers Call To Make A ‘Tommyknockers’ Movie | Deadline
Does anyone here happen to know if there is actual proof that Stephen King doesn't like haunted mazes? It seems weird to me that he hates them. Is there an interview or a book forward/afterword that states this, or does it come from requesting IPs in the past and actually saying no? Is there proof of that? Not that I don't believe people, I'm just curious if I can see it for myself.

Universal is making a Tommyknockers film, so there is at least a thin King connection.
Universal Answers Call To Make A ‘Tommyknockers’ Movie | Deadline
Does anyone here happen to know if there is actual proof that Stephen King doesn't like haunted mazes? It seems weird to me that he hates them. Is there an interview or a book forward/afterword that states this, or does it come from requesting IPs in the past and actually saying no? Is there proof of that? Not that I don't believe people, I'm just curious if I can see it for myself.
I think he is startled easily...Doesn't mean he hates them...King is actually a very normal guy in interviews and such

Heh....

I said I was going to do it...

Your first Rick and Morty clue!

pZUsQfuhnqxF7JO7l010rSOldas=.gif

Heh....

I said I was going to do it...

Your first Rick and Morty clue!

pZUsQfuhnqxF7JO7l010rSOldas=.gif
Firstly, that's awesome, but now let me come up the a crazy thing that can be dismissed right away. This instantly struck me as cannibalism themed. Channel 101 is where Rick and Morty were born. If you flip the channel to Channel Zero, you'll find a horror anthology series with the latest called Butcher's Block that seems to be about cannibalism.
I just thought it was funny, but that would mean Zero is an IP

There is a Zero Rick and I think he's obsessed with the apocalypse or something? I'll have to look it up later.

A question for those that might know.
I see 9/27 blacked out with no tickets to be had and trying to book a room that includes that date is a non starter.
Anyone know if that is a buyout?
Has there been a HHN buyout before?
Yeah that is two questions....... sue me.

eta; sorry if this is a dead subject, I haven't seen it raised.

A question for those that might know.
I see 9/27 blacked out with no tickets to be had and trying to book a room that includes that date is a non starter.
Anyone know if that is a buyout?
Has there been a HHN buyout before?
Yeah that is two questions....... sue me.

eta; sorry if this is a dead subject, I haven't seen it raised.
Fairly certain that’s the Microsoft buyout of both parks.