Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion | Page 319 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
You know what really bothers me about the interiors? All the 'Family Forever' signs and banners. As somebody who makes these signs, I can't suspend my disbelief that Don or somebody else in the gang took the time to design, print and fix these all over. :shrug:

You know what really bothers me about the interiors? All the 'Family Forever' signs and banners. As somebody who makes these signs, I can't suspend my disbelief that Don or somebody else in the gang took the time to design, print and fix these all over. :shrug:
I understand they've added a Scots gang 'family' member that just happens to have a 'family' print shop in the Glasgow suburbs. The next movie has them racing through the Highlands in search of the buried Braveheart treasure. ;)

I understand they've added a Scots gang 'family' member that just happens to have a 'family' print shop in the Glasgow suburbs. The next movie has them racing through the Highlands in search of the buried Braveheart treasure. ;)

Shooting movies in Scotland is so hot right now. I better start drinking Corona again in preparation.

Reactions: universal_fanatic
In reality, Universal shot themselves in the foot 6-8 years ago when they designed it for Hollywood. They knew even then that it would be ported over to Orlando. Bottom line is that they were very lazy a long time ago.

And if they make exact duplicates of a ride system in a park in the very same town as another, I will spit. Gobs of spit.

They won't as much when the shop does well. If not I'm sure they will evaluate.
Remember we all hated Fallon with a passion? GP seems to like it a lot and the attraction is doing well. I'm positive the story is doing well to.

But that's what I'm saying. The GP is having a bad reaction. And I think it's super cynical to think they only care about merch sales.

Great observation, fails the "show don't tell" test.

So, pretty sure Single Rider skips both preshows. Which is pretty cool if you’re in a hurry. I’ll miss Disaster, but I do like that this ride will end up being a much less investment in time for me at the park. Being a much quicker attraction than the 40+ min event of Disaster, I will definitely ride it more often.

Same applies to the queue. Who the hell leaves postit notes proclaiming how cool and smart they are? :lol:

Same applies to the queue. Who the hell leaves postit notes proclaiming how cool and smart they are? :lol:
Also in pre-show #1... why in the world would there be pics of the each character hanging around (not framed, just hanging) other than to create an obvious Paul Walker reference. The picnic table with the beers was a much more subtle and actually thought out nod to Paul.

Reactions: Eckert and Cheezbat
Also in pre-show #1... why in the world would there be pics of the each character hanging around (not framed, just hanging) other than to create an obvious Paul Walker reference. The picnic table with the beers was a much more subtle and actually thought out nod to Paul.

Ehhhhhh that ain’t too bad, especially since it’s the “work space”.

Reactions: Nick
Suppsoedly there was an effect in the ride turned on today that wasn't before, anyone notice anything?
In what part of the ride?
There was one cool effect I saw on Saturday that I don’t recall anyone mentioning before.
The car to the right of the party bus on the second scene would rev up and mist would shoot out the top of the front hood.

Last edited:
In what part of the ride?
There was one cool effect I saw on Saturday that I don’t recall anyone mentioning before.
The car to the right of the party bus on the second scene would rev up and mist would shoot out the top of the front hood.

That effect worked during Day 1 of TM Previews, but not during my ride last weekend, so that could be it?