Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion | Page 124 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Part of me is hoping we do get Killerz this year, perhaps revamped a bit to make them look different from the original designs.
But the original designs is what gave the scarezone its hype. Also keep in mind, we only saw four of the scareactor concepts. So if this is as far as they got with the scarezone concept, then we could see a lot more designs added to make a complete cast of scareactors. I'd say throw in some minions ...err henchmen/victims too...

As much as i'd love to see Killerz, I know from past experience with Orlando, they like to show off scrapped concepts that will more than likely never see the light of day at the event. Could they be revisited in some form? sure..

But the original designs is what gave the scarezone its hype. Also keep in mind, we only saw four of the scareactor concepts. So if this is as far as they got with the scarezone concept, then we could see a lot more designs added to make a complete cast of scareactors. I'd say throw in some minions ...err henchmen/victims too...

As much as i'd love to see Killerz, I know from past experience with Orlando, they like to show off scrapped concepts that will more than likely never see the light of day at the event. Could they be revisited in some form? sure..

I mean technically it was 6 full body concepts lol. But I think that if it had a chance of being brought to the event, it would probably be revamped given that the designs were crafted to match the high-intensity of that specific scare zone (Wild West for those exiting the maze in that location), given that the previous years SZ was The Meat Market. If it was brought back, it would probably be in either Baker or French street, which have a lot more atmospheric themes to them. That's only if they gave it a chance again. Given how they brought Corpz to the event in 2015, despite Mask-A-Raid winning the contest for 2014, it could be possible.

Was it in a different language, that happened one time, where like a bunch of new accounts kept creating new threads and making new posts in like mandarin or something.

Apparently maze treatment #2 is 136 pages long, making it longer than Horrors of Blumhouse. Part of me thinks it’s for Universal Monsters but idk how much of the Courtyard they’ll use this year.

Reactions: Horror Lover
Gonna take another shot at "Terror in the Aisles" since Murdy has seemed to kinda shot down my connection.

So in "1984" a Man named Dr. Alec Jefferys discovered DNA Fingerprinting in September. The Codename is DNA.

"DNA" = The Thing.

Gonna take another shot at "Terror in the Aisles" since Murdy has seemed to kinda shot down my connection.

So in "1984" a Man named Dr. Alec Jeffreys discovered DNA Fingerprinting in September. The Codename is DNA.

"DNA" = The Thing.

Had to fix his last name not just for being strict with spelling but for personal reasons as well lol

So in "1984" a Man named Dr. Alec Jefferys discovered DNA Fingerprinting in September. The Codename is DNA.

"DNA" = The Thing.

Interesting he avoided the question about it being shared. Over in Orlando it’s being indicated as a Hollywood exclusive, so who knows

I have no idea how to post tweets, but his reply when HHNManics asked if 1984 had to do with the book of “Do it to Julia! Not me!” is central to the arc of the main character Winston Smith. It has been years since I read 1984 but I remember the line so I looked up the context...

"When Winston is caught by the government, he is told that there are three stages to his "reintegration": learning, understanding, and acceptance. Winston doesn't betray Julia until the last stage and when he yells for the torturers to, "Do it to Julia! Not me!", he has capitulated and accepted Big Brother. The acceptance of Big Brother is essential to the government because it means that Winston no longer has free will; he is nothing more..."

If I were a betting man I would look into Julia as a connection.

The only frame of reference I have is to assume The Thing is the answer and work backwards, I am no longer 100% certain The Thing is the maze the code name refers to. I also now think that 1984 is only a clue to the code name and not the actual code name. Though I know Murdy wouldn't come out and say it if it was.

EDIT: Also he kept saying a lot of things happened in 1984. I think he means the book and not the year. The book will reveal the code name but isn't the code name.