Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 113 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The new Ifrit thing ties in to Zero. Thanks to Dr. Jimmy for the assist. I am about to see Gilbert Gottfried. See you in a few hours...

Random question, but can you get a FFP without having an annual pass? Because honestly, it would be cheaper to just go ahead and pay the parking fee a few times.

Ok so either I looked too much into it or I think I found a lead to Zero. On HNN Legacy posted another picture of R&M, so I googled the episode and it’s about infinite dimensions, and the picture posted on here was in an episode about another universe. Zero is the opposite of infinity, so potentially we’ll have an original set in different dimensions?

Reactions: Robert Bliss
Ok so either I looked too much into it or I think I found a lead to Zero. On HNN Legacy posted another picture of R&M, so I googled the episode and it’s about infinite dimensions, and the picture posted on here was in an episode about another universe. Zero is the opposite of infinity, so potentially we’ll have an original set in different dimensions?
I think we need to look at uses of the word "Zero" within the episode.

Especially if there's just two originals, really hope they put lot of effort into making them count--no re-hashes/thrown together house (like the Will-O-the Wisp rumor a while back). Also hoping 7/2 isn't the new normal.

The R&M Zero clue is nowhere near that complicated.
Also hoping 7/2 isn't the new normal.
Don't worry about that.

When I went on the website to try and book a room it didn't seem like they've put out Saturday tickets yet. Is that the case ? Or am I missing something? Also maybe I'm an idiot but I feel like Uni has so many ticket options that it gets a little confusing.

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
Here's another crazy theory- in that gif and in the baby legs one on HHN, a common theme is Running. Run makes me think of Eddie and he was originally canceled because of 9/11.
Ground Zero? That may be too insensitive to be true, so I doubt it. But it seems like it could be Eddie related.

Also, if the baby legs one was just a wacky jab at my detective skills, bravo, good sir.
Accurate.

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
yearoneposter-big.jpg

Technically it’s off by a year but close enough when you’re dealing with a couple of millennia.