Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 117 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
...so should it be safe to assume Alien didn’t make the cut at this point or nah?

If it has, then we’re down to these speculated properties:

- AHS Cult
- Stranger Things
- Halloween 2018 Preview House ft Past Movies
- The Thing
- Poltergeist
- The Lost Boys
- Trick ‘r Treat
- Nightmare on Elm Street

Personally I don’t see Freddy returning but if he did show up it would make sense considering the 80s theme, it wouldn’t be full on 80s without a slasher

I know that it's fairly certain the IT isn't set to happen this year; however, I've heard so much conflicting information about "Zero" in the last week (ie: it's an IP, it's an Original, WHICH original it's supposed to be, etc, etc) that I'm not so certain any more. This may be part of the "disinformation campaign".

I legitimately have no idea what Zero is, other than I know it's not IT.

(BTW, I'm gonna laugh so hard at myself if I'm wrong about IT)

You're likely right, but I don't think anyone should hold anything against anyone this year. The info is a maze of its own.

Eh, if people hold it against me that’s fine. The reason I’m telling people what I’ve heard about IT is mostly to keep people from being really disappointed when it doesn’t show up. Months and months ago HHN28 was billed to me as a “dream year” and that “x,y, and z are a lock”.

Low and behold here we are and they definitely are not even happening (seemingly) and the rumored lineup I’m hearing is...not great (IMO).

I think all the talk of “Everything’s locked!” artificially inflated expectations, and people should temper them.

There are a lot of dream IPs people are throwing around in this thread that definitely do not seem to be happening, and a lot were never on the table.

5OZW_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif