Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Secret Life of Pets attraction coming? (USH)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve gotten some interesting news on SLoP!!!! the global theater will have some type of kid award show on April & after April to start looking closely cause we might see construction on the building.
The sequel comes out next year so I’m really hoping they’ll push to have it open by then as a cross-promotion.

They also announced Patton Oswalt will take over as the voice of Max
tumblr_p5qnaso9Pd1sczt3wo6_500.gif

Very happy to see this moving along! I have always thought of that entire street as one of the most underutilized spaces in the park.... especially being a park that is desperate for space and more attractions. I always thought that this area could be cleared out entirely (walking dead area as well) for a major E-Ticket. Since I don’t exactly see that happening, nor do I expect pets to be a groundbreaking attraction, how much room do you think pets is working with to make this attraction happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.