Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 122 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
If it does end up being dead exposure 2 honestly I'll be so excited. I never experienced the first one but heard good things and honestly the plot interests me so much!

Wonder if it’ll be a straight up reboot or maybe like a prequel/requel; if it was set in the past they could have red lights since old school photo rooms were the red rooms. Whatever they do with it I’m so excited Dead Exposure is coming back

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
You could just classify it as a rumor till confirmed?

It would be odd, but I would be able to see how they could do it.
true, but I generally dislike Ifrit's style where they directly confirm what they were hinting at as opposed to how @Legacy @Brian G. (+ Mystique and Ringwraith on HNN) do it, they leave it up to further speculation.
Ifrit's riddles are fun, but his confirmations kill discussion.

Reactions: CoopF22
Since this seems to be Dead Exposure, I wonder if this was the Zombie(thought to be Romero) house going in a SS Legacy was talking about.

Also, I watched a video of Dead Exposure on YouTube and if they take what they did there, give it the claustrophobic Scarecrow treatment and I don’t think I could handle it.

Reactions: Robert Bliss
Based upon your picture from earlier, I was guessing flashlights. Having gone through Knott’s “Trick or Treat: Lights Out” I was hoping for something similar (though I recall someone saying it was not interactive)
Flashlights would be very Stranger Things/80's kid adventure movies

Reactions: Joel

He also mentioned it’s definitely not interactive and that there’s no icon. If the “mashup” aspect is true...I’m gonna put on my “overanalysis” brain.

What if it’s like, Catacombs (“plague”) with a Dead Exposure esque twist?

Reactions: DannyPowers