Westworld | Page 28 | Inside Universal Forums

Westworld

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Ha, that was cool. We need one or about the parks :lol:,

Any UK viewers, How can I get SKY Atlantic as a VM customer?

Currently you can't, both BT and VM were in talks with Sky about getting Atlantic and some other channels but couldn't agree on price.

Well, I watched. Delores (actress) was better than I expected her to be. Jeffrey Wright was compelling as always. (me needs me more power steering fluid!)

Just a small few scenes seemed to be easy passes and others seemed improbable, such as the hidden bunker with the so-called drone-bots. I felt as though they were suggesting that Ford had no knowledge of this secret location???

As I am always slow on the uptake, I will have to rewatch it a few times which I will gladly. The series is so fun and compelling and new mysteries have been laid forth.

(are we going to backtrack to find out how Ashley got of the scuffle with the ghost nation tribe last season?)

Last edited:
I'm gonna wait until Tuesday to watch Episode 2, but I did enjoy the first episode. It reminded me a lot of a horror movie and felt more like the movie than the first season.

I found Ep. 2 to be more compelling than 1. 1 struck me as “we have a big budget for season 2 so lets spend it on wicked cool stuff even if it makes no sense”.

It is still a bit unclear to me what Delores capabilities are compared to Maeve. We saw Maeve dial up her own settings last season after all.

The man in black stuff is beginning to seem silly. End of the season last year “There is no secret puzzle” and this year “But wait, there is a secret puzzle and I will provide hints through the hosts”. Tiresome.

It was interesting seeing Logan again... after his naked horseback ride... It made complete sense the way that they played it. I wonder if he will ever appear in “present day” as an old man.

Last edited:
Reactions: n i c k