Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

I think it's the
"Is that a demon slug in your stomach?"
When that scene happens, a parasite is coming out of Morty's mouth and he looks like Alien tbh.

This also reminds me of the scene from Poltergeist 2 when the dad throws up the sack that has a monster in it.

Heh....

I said I was going to do it...

Your first Rick and Morty clue!

pZUsQfuhnqxF7JO7l010rSOldas=.gif
Part 2!
A1YZKl_tTWPNlxcFIbhFD_pxlq0=.gif

Yeah, you think they would just have some basic guidelines and things they can and can't say. Sucks they can't talk anymore .... also bad judgement on that scareactors part. Hopefully that rule doesn't come to Orlando.
I don't see any kind of reasons for that. Maybe they planed on doing some guidelines but at the moment I don't think that it is neccesary.

ehhhh I think it is a bit necessary to tell them what not to say apparently (see what happened in Hollywood for a good example)

I have theories. Some people, I think, are so desperately excited for it, they don't want to believe it's NOT coming. Others, I think, are remaining loyal to their sources.

That said, I am at a point where I'd give IT single-digit chances of appearing.

I was solidly in the second camp there, but after the last few weeks, I'm coming around to the side of "it's not coming".

I DO think there's a small chance that they're pulling a swerve so that everyone's surprised and excited once it does get announced, but that may be giving them too much credit.

I was solidly in the second camp there, but after the last few weeks, I'm coming around to the side of "it's not coming".

I DO think there's a small chance that they're pulling a swerve so that everyone's surprised and excited once it does get announced, but that may be giving them too much credit.
Getting accurate information is extremely hard this year. It's making a lot of rumors hard to believe. I'm at a point where I'm trying to rein in expectations.

I didn’t say the announcement WAS mind-blowing. I said it was IN Morty’s Mind Blowers.

Maybe reading too much into this and I spent too many years playing scrabble, but maybe the next house is made up of some of the letters IN "morty's mind blowers?"

"lost boys" is hidden in there. Probably a dozen other things too.