What's next for Busch Gardens Tampa?? | Page 31 | Inside Universal Forums

What's next for Busch Gardens Tampa??

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I’m having a real hard time Understanding the benefit of this beer club thing. $80 for $5 12oz refills doesn’t seem like anything special. A 20oz beer can usually be had for under $10. Am I missing something?

Really, all the hype was just free beer? Beyond disappointing really. Then, maybe a coaster announcement will follow later on this year. Probably Seaworld will announce Sesame Street first, then BGT will announce a new coaster.

Really, all the hype was just free beer? Beyond disappointing really. Then, maybe a coaster announcement will follow later on this year. Probably Seaworld will announce Sesame Street first, then BGT will announce a new coaster.
Pretty sure a coaster announcement is still a ways off. Haven't seen them do any demolition work yet.

^There is a permit however to demo TTW. Ride announcements with SWP&E tend to be completely random anyway compared to at least Six Flags and Cedar Fair at least (who usually do so in August/prior to Labor Day). It was quite plausible they could have announced what's coming for 2019. However what was announced was a bit over-hyped for enthusiasts considering permits were found (for TTW demo) and supposed new markings on Gwazi.

Doubt it...They consider themselves the thrill capitol of Florida, so it's probably a play on that

Might I bring up that Universal Hollywood did something similar back in 2o16, to where there was something planned but was pulled last minute, and all that there really was, was the new Logo's now in play for UPR and the Margaritaville and Voodoo announcement.

I know for a fact something is coming, I have seen a thick set of print's on the bid table of a general contractor I work for a lot with the BG logo.
I will try to get some pics from my friend who did most of the projects during the Busch years.