Revenge of the Mummy Refurbishment (Late 2022) | Page 36 | Inside Universal Forums

Revenge of the Mummy Refurbishment (Late 2022)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
UPDATE!!! Revenge of the mummy! NO FIRE EFFECTS WORKING!

Ease up on the caps Retsuko. :tease:

I believe Mummy is just going through seasonal refurb on parts, hence the fire effects not working as of now.

Give it a few weeks, and I would imagine it'll be back up as it should be.

The lockers, however, seem to be something else. I'm actually surprised we haven't found any permits, as I would've thought that we would've seen permits for that, as it takes over presumably a portion of the Extended Queue (I doubt that all of the queue will be used, considering HHN uses the Extended Queue for the gift shop).

Reactions: tankart150
Completely disagree.

The structure outside the entrance is hideous and if they actually add more lockers as is needed and use the Hulk locker system, this would be a big win all around imo.
I hope you're right. I've never had any problems with outdoor lockers. The indoor ones have always been difficult to get in and out of for me.

I do hope they come up with something so I don't have to keep pulling out my annual pass for lockers. The more I pull it out the more potential there is to lose it.

Cargo shorts (or any shorts that have pockets that can zip up or be buttoned), fanny packs, and windbreakers with pockets that zip up are the way to go.

I rarely have to experience the nasty locker situations unless it's Hulk. I've never been in the Gringotts locker rooms, but I've seen them. . . and it's always so tragic. Not as bad with Forbidden Journey though, that locker situation affects the actual queue of the attraction. Mummy's lockers are hideous, it baffles me that an attraction with a deserted indoor queue has to have outdoor lockers. Shorten the part of the queue that is never used, and put the lockers there