Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Make your own HHN

OH MY GOD THAT WAS PERFECT, please do more

Thanks! I was gonna write a treatment for Coven to go with Conjuring but it’s been so long since I’ve seen it I couldn’t remember much besides the obvious stuff. I think the next treatment I’m gonna write is Dead Space or F13

Thanks! I was gonna write a treatment for Coven to go with Conjuring but it’s been so long since I’ve seen it I couldn’t remember much besides the obvious stuff. I think the next treatment I’m gonna write is Dead Space or F13
there was a dead space maze treatment in here Original house walkthroughs - Creative - HHNRumors Forums you can reuse the scenes, and technically a kill not made by Jason but this would be a neat scene in the house.

That house was good, but wouldn’t be as applicable since my version of DS would have to go into a tent. Also F13 would be more of an original maze a la FvJ

quick question, are you wow from horror night nightmares? if so it's me themazethinker

Ok… this thread has been dead for a little bit so I’m just gonna post another House I thought about;

Maze #2: American Horror Story: Coven

Since Coven was a slightly comedic season, this maze would reflect certain aspects of that while also being scary.

Facade - Same as all AHS facades, except this one will feature cutouts of Madame Delphine LaLaurie, 3 of the Witches(the cutout from Orlando’s Vol 2 Coven Poster), and the Minotaur. Clips from Coven will play in the queue

Transition - Guests enter the tent they immediately hear the AHS theme as they approach an archway that says “Coven” on it.

Scene 1 - After guests pass through, they enter into a swampy and marshy area where they can see Misty Day’s shack. In the “water” will be a twitching body animatronic in a gator mannequin, and next to the shack will be twitching gator animatronics(a replication of the resurrected gator kill from early in Coven). As they approach the shack, they can hear various Stevie Nick’s songs playing. Burned Myrtle Snow and Kyle Spencer will scare in this scene.

Transition - Guests go around the shack and enter into an area decorated as a forest where they will encounter zombies and the Minotaur.

Scene 2 - Guests encounter Miss Robachaux’s Academy of Witches, and in the front will be numerous zombie actors as well as Zoe and Kyle.

Transition - Guests enter the Plantation and immediately encounter paintings of the Supremes. One of the paintings will be a drop down boo hole where LaLaurie will pop out.

Scene 3 - Guests enter the Greenhouse and see what the Orlando Maze had for this room, not really sure how else they would this and Orlando’s was pretty good.

Transition: After the greenhouse, Guests will see Papa Legba and his shadow, and will then enter his hell domain.

Scene 4 - Guests will see a voodoo ritual and witness Marie Levaeu sacrificing an innocent soul to Papa Legba, Queenie and one of Levaue’s minions will scare in this scene.

Scene 5 - Laulaurie’s Attic; Basically how Orlando did it since they nailed it.

Transition - Guests make their way down a hallway and encounter Madison Montgomery, who will pop out in her red dress with the audio cue “Surprise Bitch”.

Scene 6 - After this Hallway, Guests will be in the morgue and will see Madison and Zoe trying to resurrect Kyle using dark magic. In this room there will be lots of strobes, and Misty Day and the Minotaur will pop out in this room.

Scene 7 - This Room will be themed to the opening credits of Coven, and will be in the woods. The Black Hooded Witches will pop out, and one of the masquerade-masked Witches from the credits will pop out.

Transition - Guests walk past a Burning Myrtle Snow while audio blares “BALENCIAGA”, Fiona Goode will pop out with an audio cue of “Dont make me drop a house on you!”. They will see the tool shed from the Plantation, and will enter it.

Scene 8 - By going through the tool shed, Guests re-enter Miss Robachaux’s Academy of Witches. First, they will be in the shed and encounter Zoe with a chainsaw. Then, they will be in the kitchen, and encounter the Axeman and LaLaurie.

Transition - Guests make their way down a Painting filled hallway, hidden in a wall-boohole(the ones where they can pull the wall - thin Man Who Can’t Breathe in Insidious ‘17) will be a young Fiona Goode with a bloody knife who will pop out. The Axeman and Papa Legba will also pop out in this room via drop down paintings.

Scene 9 - Doll Room; exactly like Orlando’s except with another actor themed to the Minotaur in the room to provide a scare for the Butler’s distraction scene.

Transition - Guests walk down another hallway where “Edge of Seventeen” will be blaring, Misty Day and Stevie Nicks will pop out in this hallway.

Scene 10/Finale - Guests enter the Living Room from Coven and encounter the stilt Witches from the Coven promos, the Minotaur and LaLaurie will also pop out in this room.

So yeah AHS Coven wouldn’t be the scariest maze, but it would be a really fun one to go through

So I know I've posted a bit of a mini treatment but I'm going to make a case for it again... Twin Peaks is perfect for an HHN house. Rewatching the entire series and there are definitely some horror/ uncomfortable elements that pop out. Bob, the Black Lodge characters (especially the scary ones from Fire Walk With Me) and pretty much all of Season 3 are littered with maze material. I asked Murdy about this and he said he never considered it horror... yet literally did This is the End... REALLY! I hope we get to see it at HHN one day, a mega maze would be so atmospheric and creepy, especially with the show's ominous soundtracks.

So I've been thinking on what HHN has become which at first was just 2 mazes, just one ip and one original..
wow.. Thats not true, but i just realized how old this post was so you probably didnt know at the time..

Terror Tram only first (1986)... then Terror Tram, a few mazes, A LOT of entertainment (1992),... then about 4-5 mazes & about 3-4 shows, no terror tram (1997-2000)..

know what im gonna revive this thread. i present to you hollywoods silver screams [without black walls]

facade - instead of a theater like Orlando, in Hollywood you enter through a film festival with multiple of the movie posters on the walls. the usher will come out with a bloody flashlight quoting taglines from the movies.

scene 1 [it follows] - in here you walk through a swimming pool at a school. as you walk by [ through lighting ] the pool will turn red from it's blood. as you are distracted by this a 7 ft tall man with no eyes scares you from behind bleachers.

scene 2 [train to busan] - as you walk through a train car you notice multiple dead bodies ripped to shreds with bite marks. some of them are actually zombies that will lunge out for you.

scene 3 [hostel] - in here you see a man with vomit stains on his torso begging for help. he tries to escape but falls down as his Achilles are slashed off. suddenly a man with a bloodied pocket knife scares guests into the next room.

scene 4 [babadook] - in here the walls and actors are painted black and white to give it a pop out book feel. multiple quotes of the book are laid across the wall as a cardboard babadook stands there. turns out it ain't cardboard as the babadook is real and rushes at guests.

scene 5 [28 days later] - you enter outside at a alleyway in London. up on the rooftops multiple rage infected will jump [with bungee cords] to rooftop to rooftop trying to swipe a guests. below a survivor wearing a hospital gown will try and shoot at the infected.

scene 6 [green inferno] - you enter through the jungle as you see multiple cannibals feast on a mans corpse while spraying blood [water] at guests. turns out the mans alive and spits out blood at you.

scene 7 [Blair witch project] - the jungle trees turn into wood as you notice a cabin in the distance. you enter into the cabin and you notice a man staring at the wall. as you are distracted the creature from the 2016 Blair witch will scare guests.

scene 8 [vhs 2] - in here you see multiple people [dummies] with guns pointed to there heads. then strobe lights will go off as a loud bang is heard. after that a 6 ft 5 demon will rush towards guests from a breakaway wall.

scene 9 [ belko experiment ] - you enter to a office cubicle. a axe is seen hanging from one cubicle. in one cubicle a man weilding a stapler will rush at guests shooting nails [ air] at guests.

scene 10 [ finale,] you enter into a abandoned movie theater. on the screen multiple scenes from the movies you went through are projected. in here you actually gotta exit through a cut in the screen. as you walk to the exit multiple of the horror movie villians in previous rooms will scare guests.

also here's some scp haunted house i made

SCP - containment breach

facility - as guests enter into the soundstage they are blasted with hot heat as they enter into what seems to be a desert, on the grounds are multiple no trespassing signs, as guests pass a razor wire gate they see a large building in the distance as they enter inside of it.

Lobby/106 room - guests enter into the lobby, tons of blood and bodies are all over the room.as they’re looking around a guard will come out and say “ THE SITE IS EXPERIENCING MULTIPLE CONTAINMENT BREACHES, FULL SITE LOCKDOWN INITIATED, WE GOTTA GET THE CIVILIANS OUT! “ as he says it 106 comes out behind him and drags him through a wall [the wall will have a hole in it so the actor can go through”.

scp 682 containment chamber - as guests enter into the room they see a scientist getting eaten by a 10 ft reptilian creature. he begs for help as blood is sprayed onto the guests, as guests exit the room the creature will come out again through a hole in the wall.

scp 610 containment chamber - when guests enter into the room they are hit by the smell of rotting flesh, they can see multiple infected on a dining room table, each ones has multiple limbs growing out of itś body, some are real and some are fake.

Scp 3199 containment chamber - they enter into what seems to be a cryo storage area, multiple of the tanks have half chimp half chicken hybrids floating. But one tank seems to be broken. When guests think they’re gonna get scared by a escaped hybrid, one of them wakes up and bangs on the glass.

Scp 1048/hallway - guests enter into a small painted white hallway. Multiple foundation posters are hung up on the walls with some having claws marks and stuffing on them. Suddenly one of the posters drops down as a teddy bear covered in ears [ hand puppet ] jumps out and swipes at guests.

Scp 1981 - in this room the walls are becoming static [projection]. In front of the static is ronald reagan [ dummy] giving a speech with multiple cuts and bruises on him. Some cuts actually spray blood [ water] at guests. As they are distracted a strange black hooded figure will come behind guests and whisper “i see you” before scaring them into the next room.

Scp 093 - when guests enter into this room it will flash red before it is revealed there are in the middle of a crop field. they look on the left and right and see multiple tall legless humanoids wandering the land [ projection]. This room won’t have any jump scares. Just a eerie feel.

Scp 231 containment chamber - guests enter into what seems to be a asylum cell. On the bed is a young woman restrained as she screams for help. Again this room would not have any scare’s. Just errienes

Scp 1678 - guests enter into now what seems to be a alleway. The ‘entrance audio ‘ for scp 1678 will play. On the wall is a steel vending machine with strange food items inside. Out of nowhere a bobby will pop out and swing a stick at guests.

scp 096 containment chamber - when guests enter into the room it will be covered in blood, guests notice a 6 ft creature on the floor crying, once they exit the room the creature will come out through a break away wall screaming at guests.

Scp 2030 - in here guests find themselves in what seems to be a small talk show like theater [ basically the afv theater]. As you walk by the guests watching some will jump out. One has tons of head growing on his neck, another is entirely skinless, and another has a ruptured stomach with pigeons feeding on the guts.

Scp 939/rec room - guests now find themselves in a destroyed rec room. For example a vending machine is pushed against the door for a barricade, multiple bullet holes are on the walls and ceiling, etc etc. guests will hear a voice pleading for help, suddenly a [animatronic] large red creature lunges underneath a table as guests run out.

Scp 082 containment chamber - guests now enter into a padded cell with a king size bed, sink, toilet, and a large dining table. On on of the chairs is a man [dummy]. Out of nowhere a 6 ft 10 giant comes out from a breakaway wall and rips the man's head off and starts to devour it.

Scp 953/surveillance room - guests now enter to the surveillance room. Most of the monitors show the carnage going around the facility. On the control panel lies a body being devoured by a half human half fox creature. She rips out the kidney out of the body and sprays [water] blood at guests.

scp 973 - guests are now in the middle of a highway. as they walk around a police siren is heard as red and blue lights are seen. suddenly out of the dark a demonic policeman shoots guests with a pistol [air].

Scp 2852 blue level event - guests now are transported to a church. In the middle of the church is the bride and groom bleeding from the mouth. In the altars are many teethless people scaring guests. Not just that but cousin johnny pops out with a ear piercing buzz as many locus crawl around his face [makeup].

Scp 1471 - guests enter into a pitch black room only illuminated by strobe lights. These strobe lights are timed to a camera flash. In the room is a strange grotesque creature, each flash lets him get closer to the guests until he scares them.

Scp 009 - guests now enter through a cave covered with red ice. On the ground is what seems to be at first a body impaled by red ice. Turns out the ice was growing out of him. As guests are distracted a man with spiky red ice growing on his throat scares guests as he gurgles in pain.

Scp 015/transition hallway - guests are transported in the middle to what seems to be a factory, multiple pipes here and there will burst open spraying water at guests.

Scp 002 - guests are now in a room covered in flesh. The furniture in the room are also made out of skin, bone, teeth, and hair. Like 093 and 231 this is just for errinies.

Scp 432/transition hallway - guests are now in a blank hallway. Since they let their guard down in the last two room they won’t expect a scare. So when the guests are calm all of a sudden a tall minotaur like creature will jump out from a break away wall and scare guests to the final room.

scp 173 containment chamber - when guests enter into the room the lights will flicker, they notice a statue [ actor ] staring at guests, the lights cut off then strobe lights go on as the statue rushes towards them as guests exit the maze.

i decided to make a creepypasta maze, but instead of simply following the stories i made the stories attack a small town. so basically a r rated version of the goosebumps movie

facade - simple set of trees. im sorry this is a lazy facade but trust me the house is detailed

Forest - you enter to a forest now. Here you see multiple broken down trees by some or more entities. Suddenly the goatman will come out from behind some trees and scare guests. As guests back up bob will pop out behind them. As you enter into the next forest room you see a trashed campsite. Right next to the campfire is the rake brutally slashing a man [dummy] to bits. As this distracts guests slenderman will pop out and try and scare guests.

Derry Streets - you enter to the streets now and it’s pure chaos, cars are flipped over, multiple military helicopters are down, etc etc. as this happens you see a woman walking down towards you. All of a sudden she pulls down her skin to reveal multiple tendrils on her [thing wearing mommy’s skin ]. As guests back up the glutton [animatronic] will break through a window and try to grab guests with its tentacles.

Italian Restaurant - you enter inside a wrecked italian restaurant. You can see multiple wrecked tables and kitchen knives on the floor. On one table is funnymouth slitting a mans throat and licks up the blood. As guests are distracted the seedeater will emerge from the kitchen doors.

Derry Sewers - you descend down to the sewers, here there will be smells of urine and feces here. Hell you might actually find a chocolate bar floating about.not just that but a camera is seen floating about covered with a bloody handprint [ted the caver]. Out of nowhere a sewer worker will come out saying “ please help me, i gotta get out of here, there’s these things and they killed my crew. Please help. “. after he says it he is pulled back from a tentacle from the glutton. Not just that a cave children wil claw at his face before he is finally pulled into the darkness.

Alleyway - as you exit through the alleyways you see a man smiling painfully. He is seen dancing across the alleyway as he turns a corner. Then suddenly the goatman will pop out from that corner wearing the mans ripped clothes revealing he was the goatman in disguise.

Market Street - you are now in what seems to be a market street. In here you notice mr widemouth [animatronic] pushing a womans [dummy] head into a cash register. As guests are distracted a man suffering from the funnymouth curse will pop out gurgling for help.

Derry Cemetery - you exit the market street and are now in the cemetery. As you walk by the gate the thing that stalks the fields will be seen staring at guests. As you enter into the cemetery you see a huge pile of body parts, someone spray painted on the bodies the words “LEFTOVERS FOR DINNER TODAY KIDS”. The mothman [statue] can be seen on top of the bodies. As you turn the corner the slenderman [animatronic] will be there pulling a man apart with his tentacles. This room would not have any actual scares. Just creepiness and dread.

News studio - you are now in a small news station. Here you see a dead news reporter on the table, slashed to pieces. As you walk by the tvs in the room they will turn on revealing multiple smiling heads [wyoming incident]. This will distract guests to let mr bear come out from behind with a hatchet.

Darry Memorial Hospital - you enter into the front doors of the hospital. As you enter you see multiple bodies on the chairs. As you enter into a patient's room you see a young teenager with long black hair and a hoodie, getting brutally mauled to death by the expressionless. It will rip out the teenagers femur and lick off the bone marrow spraying blood [water] over guests.

Hollywood Drive-In - as you enter outside to the drive in theater you see the ticket taker from “the theater” game banging on the window to the ticket booth. As guests enter they see a huge screen with multiple crushed cars parked by. On the screen are multiple people with there eyes bleeding since zalgo has hijacked the projection. As guests walk by the cars one will actually have a man start turning into a dogman since he was bit. He will growl at guests but beg them to leave.

Darry State Penitentiary - you are now in a room in the penitentiary filled with cells. Here there will be multiple references to the holders like, in one opened cell is the holder of the end curled up in a ball, holder of the beginning cradling something, etc etc. in one cell is a inmate [dummy] sitting next to the wall. Suddenly a persuaded infected will break from the cell wall and rip the inmates head off.

Butcher shop - you are now transported to a butcher shop. Here you enter into the meat hook room where you have to pass tons of animal bodies [some actually look human]. Out of nowhere a seed eater will pop out from behind one of the meats. A employee will then come out with a chainsaw and try and fend back the beast but b.o.b will come out behind him and bite him in the neck.

Derry Police Department - you are now in the lobby area of the police department. Here you see the michigan dogman and the beast from he hunts ripping a man [dummy] to shreds. The dogman takes the torso while the beast takes the legs. The man will occasionally twitch and spit blood [water] at guests.

Neighborhood - here you are transported to a neighborhood. Here you find a news truck flipped over blocking your path. As you traverse the neighborhood multiple skinwalkers will pop out from behind multiple bushes scaring guests. As guests near the exit a car taken over by the hairy hands trying to run you over.

Derry Skyline - you are now at the top floor of a skyscraper. Here out the open window is red [projection] peering over you with it’s black eyes. It then roars at guests spraying saliva [water and air] at guests. The roar gets the monsters attention as every monster from previous rooms try and get guests for one last scare.

A year themed primarily to Sci-Fi would be super cool. Entrance scarezone would be decked out in cool spacecraft and synthesized music.

My ideas for mazes are:

1. Killer Klownz from Outer Space
2. Twilight Zone
3. 2001: A Space Odyssey (hear me out.. extremely horror like visuals and music cues)
4. The Thing

Not related to theme, yet sill included in my year:
5. Beetlejuice
6.Scream
7. Adult Swim Off the Air (Look it up, very Horror Nights esque)

Later on today i"'ll Do a stranger things season 2 maze treatment. And trust me, might be scarier then 17s

Stranger_Things_logo.png

WARNING - SPOILERS FOR SEASON 2
latest

facade - as you enter into the soundstage you see that the sky is dark [ projection].you pass by a parking lot. it has multiple 80's cars in there [could sneak a Christine or a knight rider car]. a 15 foot sign will be there with the words "A R C A D E " written on it. you then see a 25 foot building, it has the words " Arcade Games. Tickets. Food Court. Pinball. Prizes" on a wall. below it are 4 windows with various games inside [ PAC man, dig dug, dragons lair, donkey kong, etc etc]. right next to the window is a bike parking area with wills, Dustin's, Mikes, and Lucas bikes stopped on it. suddenly one of the arcade machines screens starts to flicker. then it promptly shuts off with a buzz, all of a sudden every single screen turns off as the lights in the place turn off. suddenly multiple black vines start slithering up the walls, the sky then starts to redden as you see the clouds move away. then you see the shape of the mind flayer in the sky, it's back turned. all of a sudden it moves and stares directly at you as the stranger things theme is heard, as you move into the corner of the building, entering into the town.
latest

scene 1 - you then enter into the town. the ground is covered with the black vines from earlier, showing we're in the upside down. multiple houses have halloween decorations [pumpkins but rotted, scarecrows, "take one" bags, etc etc"]. in the middle of the street is will panicking calling out to his friends. all of a sudden the light posts turn off as a huge shadow comes from the sky,it's the mind flayer. it lets out a hiss as fog starts pouring in from it's direction as you enter the next room.
f53ef889bb534d7b9acec94c442d2362.jpg

scene 2 - as you enter into the next room you are immediately blasted by cold fog. you hear faintly joyce calling for will to wake up, at the end of the room a possessed will comes out from a boo hole screaming demonically.
stranger-things.png

scene 3 - you are then transported to dustin's bedroom. the entrance doorway is colored to christmas lights, right next to it is a space poster, below it is a board game table with a dnd box set and the "eldritch witchery" rule book.multiple other 80s movie posters are there hanging on the walls by duck tape. behind a couch you can see the body of mews [dustins cat] with it's torso ripped open [a decomposition smell is in the room]. you then pass a table with what was supposed to be a pet turtle tank. the glass is shattered and inside is a thick layer of dead reptile like skin. as you then pass the closet dustin will come out with dart trying to lunge at his face[sorta like the facehugger scares in avp], he will scream [like a girl] and try to get it off as you enter the next room.
MORE COMING SOON [also due to post limitaitons]

1. Stranger Things: Season Two
  2. It: Chapter One
  3. Overlord
  4. A Quiet Place
  5. Horrors of Blumhouse, featuring the Gallows 2 and FNAF
  6. Poltergeist
  7. Halloween (Blumhouse reboot)
My hopes for next year.

1. Stranger Things: Season Two
  2. It: Chapter One
  3. Overlord
  4. A Quiet Place
  5. Horrors of Blumhouse, featuring the Gallows 2 and FNAF
  6. Poltergeist
  7. Halloween (Blumhouse reboot)
My hopes for next year.
problem with a quiet place. the demographic audience are teens, and teens are loud. so it'll totally ruin the atmospher unless you send one person at a time.

1. Stranger Things season 2
2.little shop of horrors
3. Bioshock: rapture
4. Midnight snack
5.hereditary
6. Killer klowns
7.original
8. Original
9. Dead waters 2
10. Vamp

That’s a fire line up

What’s probably gonna be in hhn29:

Stranger things season 2
Killer klowns house
Vamp house

Twisted traditions zone or a carry,oh / twisted traditions expanded zone.

Last edited: