Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 145 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Number 3 is hard, but we might be able to get the basic idea first and work from there. Seems like people in a strange and savage place, possibly being hunted, but it has a sense of humor even when things go off the rails? That's my initial thought.

That sounds like Run but Legacy said it wasn’t that, so it must be something similar. This one is the new concept right?

I-I'm still struggling to figure out Morty's Mind Blowers.

"I call them Morty's Mind Blowers.

And we'll be doing this instead of interdimensional cable."

15 words.

That sounds like Run but Legacy said it wasn’t that, so it must be something similar. This one is the new concept right?
I think so? And that's assuming I'm even close to right. I could easily be focusing on the wrong elements in each . A while back I thought the savages might be cannibals, but I don't think that went anywhere.

Try not to overthink these. There’s a fine line between too simple and too hard. The first couple I felt were too hard. Number 4 I was afraid would be too easy. I’m actually trying to lean more to the easy side.

I expect the ones for originals to be naturally more difficult. I want to give general concepts for those; not hard details. ALL of these require a wider aperture though. Don’t try to assign what you EXPECT. If you do that, you’re going to keep going in circles.

Grandpa?! Buff?! Summer?!?! Ugh I still don’t wanna abandon all hope.

But seriously Clue 4 also kinda reminds me of Poltergeist just cause Diane ends up having to be the one to save Carol Anne.

Reactions: Robert Bliss
I’m not confirming. If it makes sense to you...

Sounds like that might be in the “Highly Likely” category then. Curious to see what’ll happen with AHS considering you guys only have 1 season to work with and it could work as either a house or zone

Edit - On another unrelated note would the rights to the Annabelle franchise correlate with The Conjuring rights? A third film for Annabelle was announced for next year and I was wondering if they’re separate

Last edited:
images
220px-Trick_r_treat.jpg
latest

Next clues?

Reactions: horrornights789
If RUN were to come back I’d feel like I’m in the minority of being disappointed. I’d rather another house franchise get a sequel like the Urban Legends & Nightengales(still don’t know why these 2 haven’t gotten sequels, well actually La Llorana wasn’t a huge hit but still the UL franchise had potential). All Nite Die In or Silver Screams would fit in perfectly with this year and could allow them to use more IP’s as well without giving them their own house. Not sure why but this came off more angry than indented:shrug::grin: I like the concept of RUN but B,S,&F seems to have been received as underwhelming

If it helps, this is what I’m making the clues with.

Master of all Science - Pluto's a Planet!

I think Legacy providing the meme generator site should be very helpful in deciphering these clues. If they were originally found by searching for a word or two, then by finding the memes on the site we can see all of the possibly searched words. I could also extend this a little and assume that where the quotes on the meme differ from the quotes on the meme site, there may be some info that was a little too on the nose. If I am wrong about the process used then this may be excessive, but it feels right to me. Here are the words that seem somewhat key to me from each meme in Set 3.

Clue 3:1 – Backwards, Savages, Baby (on site but not in meme as posted)

Clue 3:2 – Clown & Posse (both on site but not in meme as posted)

Clue 3:3 – Fan (no difference between meme and site)