Classic battle: Ice or Fire? | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Classic battle: Ice or Fire?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Which Dragon do you perfer?

• Total voters
Nothing beats that Ice layout because of how unique it is in my opinion. Well except for Talon at Dorney Park and Patriot at Worlds of Fun. Those 2 inverts pwn both Dragons lol.

Wow - I hate replying to something that's almost a year old now, but I just saw this and I have to say - I'd call Talon and even moreso Patriot THE WORST B&M Inverted coasters ever built.

I'm not saying Dragons is #1 by any means, but Dragons IS good. I'm shocked to see someone cite those two as being that much better (at least I assume that was the intent through the middle school spelling of "own"):lol:

Really? That's different.

They're both 3200'? Fire lasts longer then. Ice breaks a lot sooner than Fire does.

http://rcdb.com/558.htm

It doesn't break a lot sooner. It brakes seconds before Fire- and the reason is the turn around fer the drop eats up more track than the immelman does, and same can be said for the cobra roll versus the incline loop. Basically, Ice is further along in its course when it reaches the brakes. The lengths are the same.