Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday universal filed a notice of commencement with "Cost of Wisconsin Inc." Attached was a surety bond, which specified that the work is installation of Rockwork for project 942, at a cost slightly over 11 million dollars.

There was also a notice of commencement with "Koolfog Inc," but it had no details other than being installation of something, somewhere in IOA.
nice find!

Yesterday universal filed a notice of commencement with "Cost of Wisconsin Inc." Attached was a surety bond, which specified that the work is installation of Rockwork for project 942, at a cost slightly over 11 million dollars.

There was also a notice of commencement with "Koolfog Inc," but it had no details other than being installation of something, somewhere in IOA.
Cost of Wisconsin, Inc. are awesome. They did Pandora.

Cool find!

And Koolfog will in fact be installed in several spots throughout the attraction, so I’m sure that was for this project as well.

As a glasses wearer, this annoys me. Guess I'll have to take a couple more lens wipes with me. I can't ever even see the second coaster section on Revenge of the Mummy because of that big fog blast on that ride. Oh well.
I know the feeling. Whoever decided water, fog and mist in your face is a good idea didn't wear glasses.

The Koolfog will likely be at the entrance to the cave and the final show building as well, to mask the transition of entering/exiting. I think it will be similar to the mist in the Hulk tunnel that goes under the pathway. (And yes that bothers me too with glasses, but luckily we're speeding by quickly, plus it's a fine mist so doesn't leave big blotches on my glasses the way the indoor ride effect sprays do.)

Theming - koolfog.com

The Koolfog will likely be at the entrance to the cave and the final show building as well, to mask the transition of entering/exiting. I think it will be similar to the mist in the Hulk tunnel that goes under the pathway. (And yes that bothers me too with glasses, but luckily we're speeding by quickly, plus it's a fine mist so doesn't leave big blotches on my glasses the way the indoor ride effect sprays do.)

Theming - koolfog.com
OK, so fess up, you really designed this ride and are just dribbling details out?
I love it!
Thanks Alicia for all the fun!

harry-potter-expansion-universal-orlando-36.jpg

I don't know if somebody has posted it, I was missing some lower view pic. That's from Official Orlando Tourist via ThemeparkX.com

Status
Not open for further replies.