Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I feel like they've stalled "ET" for this long for a reason. Maybe in a way, it IS the park's classic. I mean I think Jaws is more iconic, Kongfrontation too, but I don't think ET was always intended to be the classic. . . but now it is. I know in the previous night show, ET had a lot of attention. I feel like while Hollywood got rid of theirs, Orlando's ET has a bit of time left.

I like E.T. but I wouldn't be sad if it gets ripped out and remade with all new tech. What if the bikes where on a kuka arm, new effects, tweaked story, updated AA's, potc level projection effects... That ride would fit next to the new Back to the future and Jaws ride. Put it in the Spielberg Movies section of the new park.

Keep the bikes.

Re-do the AA's, effects, and overhaul flyover & Green Planet scenes.

That's all. Modernizes a classic while still keeping the aesthetic people loved.

Keep the bikes.

Re-do the AA's, effects, and overhaul flyover & Green Planet scenes.

That's all. Modernizes a classic while still keeping the aesthetic people loved.
Yes! A Disneyland Diamond Anniversary treatment is my wish! Also get rid of the ET saying your name gimmick

i do love the first half of this ride. the fist scenes and the forest are truly magical for me
i even love the older animatronics of the cops and i love the cars, i love flying over the city as well

but i cannot stand the moment you go into his world. the second half of the ride is such a nightmare for me and ruins the experience,
those creatures are so ugly and so annoying. they dont fit with the theme of et and they are too goofy. i have always wished that the ride was nothing but et.
the movie is so iconic and the first half is such a great experience of flying in the air... but that second part.... oh god, it is such a drag lol

i do love the first half of this ride. the fist scenes and the forest are truly magical for me
i even love the older animatronics of the cops and i love the cars, i love flying over the city as well

but i cannot stand the moment you go into his world. the second half of the ride is such a nightmare for me and ruins the experience,
those creatures are so ugly and so annoying. they dont fit with the theme of et and they are too goofy. i have always wished that the ride was nothing but et.
the movie is so iconic and the first half is such a great experience of flying in the air... but that second part.... oh god, it is such a drag lol

You know what else is a drag? The video in the queue where Steven Spielberg is talking about the creatures at the end, giving them ludicrous names and such like they're actually important.