Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 151 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Oops my bad. Misreading the map haha.

In that case what about where AHS was? Megahouse was SS21 (I think) and has no permit....yet. Normally I’d expect Stranger Things to occupy the megahouse slot, but in all the official announcements for this IP there’s been no mention of megahouse at all. Curiouser and curiouser...
I would agree with that. I would be very surprised if they did not use either ss19 or ss21. It would be a huge waste of that queue/house area. I assume the permit is coming soon.

So with my guesses. Will Freddy, Eddie, and Sam be at the event this year?
One is a hard no. One is unlikely. One is a definite.
Oops my bad. Misreading the map haha.

In that case what about where AHS was? Megahouse was SS21 (I think) and has no permit....yet. Normally I’d expect Stranger Things to occupy the megahouse slot, but in all the official announcements for this IP there’s been no mention of megahouse at all. Curiouser and curiouser...
Who needs a megahouse?

Heeeey, youuuu, what do you seeeeeeeeeee

I actually like the choir version of that song better than the original.

So 10 houses #confirmed? Or is it an upcharge (in which case I'm not doing)?

Why do you keep asking the same question when it’s already been answered.
Because I’m trying to squeeze it out

7. So that’s IT? Then Trick R’ Treat will happen. So there”ll be an even balance of IPs and originals.

Yeah I forgot Stephen King isn’t cool with Universal.

7 could refer to lucky number 7, a la Lady Luck . So could she be returning after a 7 year hiatus?

So minus me being sad Freddy isn’t coming(which I’m a broken record, wishes he would return), and I understand Eddie since this society is changing.

I’d be satisfied with the event. Just hopefully Universal doesn’t go all over the place, minus the fact I liked the commercials last year and the music. And the houses were really good(minus Scarecrow, yes sue me).

But the whole Your Soul Is Requested thing with the marketing was weird. I guess that was them being cool with Hollywood as well last year.

I loved last years event for a first timer. But would’ve loved to have started earlier.

Last edited by a moderator:
7. So that’s IT? Then Trick R’ Treat will happen. So there”ll be an even balance of IPs and originals.

Yeah I forgot Stephen King isn’t cool with Universal.

7 could refer to lucky number 7, a la Lady Luck . So could she be returning after a 7 year hiatus?

So minus me being sad Freddy isn’t coming(which I’m a broken record, wishes he would return), and I understand Eddie since this society is changing.

I’d be satisfied with the event. Just hopefully Universal doesn’t go all over the place, minus the fact I liked the commercials last year and the music. And the houses were really good(minus Scarecrow, yes sue me).

But the whole Your Soul Is Requested thing with the marketing was weird. I guess that was them being cool with Hollywood as well last year.

I loved last years event for a first timer. But would’ve loved to have started earlier.

I was very intrigued by the guy dragged into pool of roses ad, looked like they had something planned, but it seems they dropped it.