Electric Ocean - Summer 2017 | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Electric Ocean - Summer 2017

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Here's most of Sea Lions Tonight. It may have gotten a little shaky when I was laughing...lol

Opening portion of Club Sea Glow:

Pre-Show before Shamu's Celebration: Light Up The Night

Reactions: Alicia
Is that the same Laserman that performed at ElecTRONica years ago? Probably not, but the name and act is familiar.

I went to Electric Ocean this past weekend and had so much fun. I can't believe what an awesome summer event they put together. Club Sea Glow was really cool and very entertaining to watch the performances, while Ignite is one of the best firework shows I've ever seen. Pop was an unexpected surprise hit for us too. I wish I could fit another visit to it while it's going on.

If anyone wants the soundtrack to Electric Ocean, you can now get it on Google Play Music and iTunes.

ytfX9qutsaZ4GMLRB68bbko_ksewjkCUqHrO_mE0BuZ9Qwap_pcSg2hQu4rUyodusmf8OY0J=w300-rw

Google Play: Various Artists: Electric Ocean: Sea World Orlando's New Show - Music on Google Play

For iTunes, just search for "Electric Ocean SeaWorld"

Thanks for posting! I absolutely loved the music for the event, especially the fireworks show.