Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 155 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I know -unequivocally, something serious has to happen to change it - of four IPs. Only two were on the leaked list. I've clued one of them. I'm really excited to clue the next one. I put a lot of effort into it. It'll probably be next week I do that set.

Is this excluding Stranger Things? If not, I would guess that the two IPs you’re referring to from the leaked list are ST and AHS, meaning Halloween, Trick r Treat, and NOES could all be goners. Insane!

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
8ghv2ht.gif

yep that’s their $$$ makers. But it’s kinda silly that their doing it on one season.

You're not wrong, but the evolution of this IP has it make sense. The first two years had it serve as the "mega house" and now, it only seems fitting that this new season would be standalone.

This way they can shift it somewhere else in the park so it doesn't have to be a main focus of the event, while still remaining in the advertising to draw people in. Same thing happened with TWD, really. Obviously it was far more overkill with TWD, but it was eventually relegated to the Parade building for one terrible house. Not to suggest it'll necessarily be there, but a smaller location will still serve the purpose as returns diminish.

Something else to note...

Yesterday when asked about Eddie, Freddy, and Sam coming to the event, Legacy said one was a definite, another was a hard no, and the third was highly unlikely.

Going by the theory that ST and AHS are the two IPs happening from the original list, that would mean both Freddy and Sam would be considered the “highly unlikely” and “hard no” of the three. Leaving Eddie as the definite.

Could this be the year he finally returns!?

Reactions: Max Moser
Something else to note...

Yesterday when asked about Eddie, Freddy, and Sam coming to the event, Legacy said one was a definite, another was a hard no, and the third was highly unlikely.

Going by the theory that ST and AHS are the two IPs happening from the original list, that would mean both Freddy and Sam would be considered the “highly unlikely” and “hard no” of the three. Leaving Eddie as the definite.

Could this be the year he finally returns!?
I’m imaging TrT and ST are the IPs he’s heard of.

I’m excited by the fluidity and surprise of this year. Can’t wait!

Meh. To me it means one of two things:

(1) Another year of behind-the-scenes upheaval. A lot of time and man-hours wasted on developing cool concepts that we'll never see, and probably at least one or two "rush" jobs.

(2) Creative is wasting time and resources and intellectual capital on planting false rumors to mess with the very people who make the event iconic every year.

I suspect the former, but neither fills me with confidence. Give me a 2007 or a 2015 where we knew everything by April and the event still delivered.

I find it very hard to believe AHS isn’t coming back to the event this year. Unless Legacy just hasn’t heard about it either way :shrug:
I don’t. They may have learned their lesson with TWD. That being said, I think it would a good idea to bring AHS back next year or the subsequent year after more content is avalaible. Stranger Things can carry the load this year.