Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So since the T-Rex is going to "save us" at the end does that mean it will be a different animatronic for the drop? Maybe it will be fighting the Indominus as we drop below them.
My guess is that the Indominus will appear on our side and just when it has us we hear the all too familiar footsteps ahead and the T Rex appears taking the I Rex’s attention away and we drop as they roar at each other.

So putting some more pieces together...

Last week a new permit was filed for a "Project 1301". The overall scope of the project was listed as:

Demolition, Grading, Concrete (Site Work and Retaining Wall) Utility, and Pre-manufactured Accessory Structures (Equipment) Installation

tGa4kkK.png

Then, yesterday, some more new permits popped up for Project 130I... a typo for 1301? Or maybe 1301 was the typo for 130I... Either way, these new permits are clearly for the individual parts of the master BLD/ENG permit labled "Project 1301":

7I813cP.png

gHVPUDa.png

RMwq9Cx.png

My guess is that these permits are for the new (temporary?) Raptor Encounter location that's speculated to be built by the waterfront. The "Pre-manufactured Accessory Structures" are likely the pieces of electric fence for the raptor enclosure.

So now we have two potential project numbers for the JP area - things seem to be moving right along.

So putting some more pieces together...

Last week a new permit was filed for a "Project 1301". The overall scope of the project was listed as:

tGa4kkK.png

Then, yesterday, some more new permits popped up for Project 130I... a typo for 1301? Or maybe 1301 was the typo for 130I... Either way, these new permits are clearly for the individual parts of the master BLD/ENG permit labled "Project 1301":

7I813cP.png

gHVPUDa.png

RMwq9Cx.png

My guess is that these permits are for the new (temporary?) Raptor Encounter location that's speculated to be built by the waterfront. The "Pre-manufactured Accessory Structures" are likely the pieces of electric fence for the raptor enclosure.

So now we have two potential project numbers for the JP area - things seem to be moving right along.
Pre manufactured accessory structure certainly sounds like something they would put in the new Raptor encounter area. I don't remember hearing a project 1301 before. Has anyone else?

You would think since work already began on the area for Raptor Encounter that number would have popped up before. Unless of course the work had not started yet. I don't know if the hints are what has started or is about to start.

I have seen the waterfront comment more than once but it could just be Teebin each time. Anyone seen walls, survey markers or any other indications of what might happen along the Waterfront of JP?

If Raptor Encounter is headed down that way, I doubt it would be all that involved as I assume it will be a temporary relocation. There's already a backstage entrance down there, so I'd think they'd set up the Raptor Encounter set in front of that and have the performer come in and out of the backstage access. Then again the permit does say "demolition"...so maybe it will be a permanent move?

If Raptor Encounter is headed down that way, I doubt it would be all that involved as I assume it will be a temporary relocation. There's already a backstage entrance down there, so I'd think they'd set up the Raptor Encounter set in front of that and have the performer come in and out of the backstage access. Then again the permit does say "demolition"...so maybe it will be a permanent move?
Personally, I think it would make a good permanent move. Such a beautiful area along the waterfront that most people don't go to.

It might also leave more area along the main walkway for games of chance. Just kidding.

Personally, I think it would make a good permanent move. Such a beautiful area along the waterfront that most people don't go to.

It might also leave more area along the main walkway for games of chance. Just kidding.

Guests are too dumb to find Diagon Alley. I fear for Raptor Encounto down in no-man’s land...

Maybe...but there's a reason people don't go back there. It's out of the way and no one knows it's there. I hope they start the queue for Raptor Encounter by the main path if they do move it down there permanently

Status
Not open for further replies.