Revenge of the Mummy Refurbishment (Late 2022) | Page 38 | Inside Universal Forums

Revenge of the Mummy Refurbishment (Late 2022)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Do you think Uni will ever address this? They should just use where the extended outside queue is as the entrance for the ride, and have the current entrance just for the lockers.

I doubt it. They don't seem to want to take FJ for an extended period, and they'd probably have to do that to really make a difference

No clue since the past two are the only two I’ve been.
The HHN stores began in 25 within Twisters gift Shop, but then moved to the Mummy Extended Queue from 26 to now.

Yea. I also wouldn't be surprised if that shop didn't do all that well. It was never super apparent it was in there from the street

Honestly, I don't see the lockers taking all of Mummy's Extended Queue, but I do think that the chances of the HHN store being there are lesser.

Honestly, I would want to wonder if they could place it in the T2 gift shop this year, and that way, it's more out in the open.