Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 162 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Alright, here it is. I’m really proud of this one.

Clue # 7

HSUJbtUoZNvLfxrjwD2dY-SG3AY=.gif
Afterlife 2?

Pardon my ignorance but besides Halloween were any rumored IPs from this year? It doesn't seem like there's many horror properties that would translate coming in the near future. And as others have said ST is the big kahuna so it makes sense they wouldn't try to over stack the heavy hitters.

Pardon my ignorance but besides Halloween were any rumored IPs from this year? It doesn't seem like there's many horror properties that would translate coming in the near future. And as others have said ST is the big kahuna so it makes sense they wouldn't try to over stack the heavy hitters.
Off the top of my head, The Conjuring, It, and AHS: Cult were rumored at some point. Unless one of them is the mystery house, none of them including Halloween are happening this year.

Reactions: Robert Bliss
Hey Legacy, what's YOUR speculation on the top secret house? I mean, it's not like you'd be spoiling anything since you don't know what it is yourself.
The secret house, to me, is one of four things:

1) An icon house
2) A "big-get" IP that justifies the secrecy. Really, only IT and Halloween qualify but you wouldn't want either of those IPs in the secret house's location.
3) An upcharge house. This feels the most likely.
4) Nothing. It's a mistake/the location won't be available.

I think the upcharge house is kind of a kick in the teeth. It's already an upcharge event and then you find out you can't even do everything without an additional fee.. Out of principal I won't pay for a single house.

If they do an up-charge house it won't be a 10th house... it will be a unique house with something like VR (not going there again) or a escape room in an extreme setting. An up charge house will not be a typical 2-3 minute maze.

I'm just going to hope for an Icon or Legendary Truth or something and freak out when I know there is a reason to. I'm not thinking up-charge house unless it is VR or something. Doesn't seem like it would be any other kind of premium house otherwise. Unless locations are further red herrings... but I doubt it.

Last edited: