Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion

Dang I missed it before it got taken down! What was the video of?
source.gif

So... when can we actually expect to see the trailer for real this time? My bets are placed on Thursday but seeing how it blew up so quickly they might submit and release it tomorrow.
The twitter usually post the "Something wicked" tweet the day before or day of the announcement, so we can expect it to come tomorrow I'd say.

SO Orlando is saying that's all in terms of shared properties...are we still on track with our leaked list...or did we get the lineup wrong too?
Everything’s still going to plan as far as I know over here
The problem with what happened early on with the leaked list was people got too excited and thought that all the Hollywood properties had to be shared with Orlando as well. Their lineup hasn’t leaked and they didn’t get the lineup wrong, they just took our information and jumped to conclusions that both lineups had to be the same

Everything’s still going to plan as far as I know over here
The problem with what happened early on with the leaked list was people got too excited and thought that all the Hollywood properties had to be shared with Orlando as well. Their lineup hasn’t leaked and they didn’t get the lineup wrong, they just took our information and jumped to conclusions that both lineups had to be the same
That would be super interesting if they're trying to make the events even more different from each other.

That would be super interesting if they're trying to make the events even more different from each other.
Seeing as, according to the Orlando people, that was our last shared property announcement, then both coasts are in for a very different event. I recall John saying something in 2016 about him and Mike meeting and talking about properties they want in their lists, sometimes they have a lot of the same ones sometimes they have different ones. This year seems to be one of the years where they have a couple of the same one but each coast is taking a different approach and giving different lineups to each coast