Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 28: Trick 'r Treat

there are so many amazing things they can do with this.... so many rooms they can recreate. I fully expect a flaming pumpkin (not with real fire but some kind of effect) in the old man's room. I wanna see Wilkins digging in the dirt, scaring you with the shovel,
I hope they bring a werewolf.

but.... are we gonna have to walk as much as we did for Ash Vs Evil dead???????????????????????
because that will be a true nightmare.

there are so many amazing things they can do with this.... so many rooms they can recreate. I fully expect a flaming pumpkin (not with real fire but some kind of effect) in the old man's room. I wanna see Wilkins digging in the dirt, scaring you with the shovel,

but.... are we gonna have to walk as much as we did for Ash Vs Evil dead???????????????????????

Probably not. The whole point of that was because Nintendo construction was supposed to start any day. Then Uni made the decision to movie it to park 3.

Which side of the Parade building did you enter for Ash? Simpsons side or Hard Rock side?

Which side of the Parade building did you enter for Ash? Simpsons side or Hard Rock side?

Hard Rock, same as it's been for years. Just had to walk through ET queue and along side of building before getting there, rather than through Curious George.

This is correct. The walk back was literally on the opposite side of the entrance line rope. It was a bit confusing why they felt they needed to stretch it out that much.

Because it was the only route they knew the construction wouldn't affect. The construction that never ended up happening.

I'm talking about on the building itself. Did it exit on the same short side as the entrance?

If memory serves, the parade building entrance/exit setup has been the same since 22.

I'm guessing they switched sides because of the Superstar Parade? Which is strange, since the parades go through the gate next to Horror Makeup Show--I would think the floats would be stored in the east side of the building (which is where the houses are now).

Halloween 2 exited into the Barney courtyard. I would think we’ll be back to two house entrances in the Kid Zone.

A few potential scenes:

Facade: the prop of dead robot lady with the lollipop in her mouth and ghost decorations, the school bus, and fire pumpkin

Wilkins' yard: a (subtle) ramp would be used prior to this scene so that Wilkins could stand in a hole, furiously digging and occasionally "attacking" you with his shovel as you walk right along the fence. This would be a distraction for Kreeg to come in and snarl at you through the hole in the fence.

The school bus: a hallway made to look like the inside of a school bus. Some of the kids are fake, some are real.

Woods party: A large circular room, trees and foliage surrounding the path, a "fire" (glowing embers) is in the center, the bodies lie around, Laurie hunches over and eats Wilkins while lunging at you, serving as a distraction for a reused werewolf puppet and two of her sisters (in mid-form) pop out. "Sweet Dreams" plays, and a Sam statue sits in the background.

A good finale might be Kreeg's front yard lit up with jack-o-lanterns as the zombie school bus kids attack you from all sides.

Last edited:
Should I watch TrT before going to the event, or will I be able to understand what's happening without watching it? I've never seen the movie and was a bit confused by the scarezone last year, even though it was enjoyable.