Revenge of the Mummy Refurbishment (Late 2022) | Page 39 | Inside Universal Forums

Revenge of the Mummy Refurbishment (Late 2022)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Does the locker removal/replacement mean the ride queue gets re-routed or no?

From the look of the photos, I think the lockers are getting placed in the current queue entrance and they'll likely move the queue entrance directly into the Museum of Antiquities facade. It never made a ton of sense walking into one building and then having to go back outside and into the MoA facade building as it was.

image.jpg

Poster from Mummy’s entrance building is now for sale in the Prop Shop for $250. Fire effects were still off today.

seems folks always want to blame cost cuts.

I just like to offer ideas that oppose the norm.

what if something was learned from recent events? I thought I heard about a train at a park catching fire and in the same week a parade float caught fire at another park.

anyway, I get the impression UNI takes safety of guest pretty seriously and I would hope they check on and run that effect only when it can be run safely.

seems folks always want to blame cost cuts.

I just like to offer ideas that oppose the norm.

what if something was learned from recent events? I thought I heard about a train at a park catching fire and in the same week a parade float caught fire at another park.

anyway, I get the impression UNI takes safety of guest pretty seriously and I would hope they check on and run that effect only when it can be run safely.
That's a very interesting point...Spiderman's was off for a while too...Wonder if they're just upgrading things

F&F is up. Lagoon show is right around the corner.

If they aren’t going to shut down Fear Factor, Kidzone or Shrek anytime soon- I wish they’d just take Mummy (or MiB) down for 3 months and get everything fixed that needs to be fixed.
Unfortunately, parts have to be ordered, etc.

Reactions: tankart150
F&F is up. Lagoon show is right around the corner.

If they aren’t going to shut down Fear Factor, Kidzone or Shrek anytime soon- I wish they’d just take Mummy (or MiB) down for 3 months and get everything fixed that needs to be fixed.
Unfortunately, parts have to be ordered, etc.
Seems they've been doing a lot of upgrades after hours, so as to keep the rides open...MIB certainly could use some upgrades

Reactions: tankart150
They may be toying around with cost saving measures in various spots. Fire on camp Jurassic tortches have been replaced with flickering Amber bulbs, unfortunately not nearly as impressive.

Attachments

• IMG_20180519_134322485.jpg
    IMG_20180519_134322485.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 47
They may be toying around with cost saving measures in various spots. Fire on camp Jurassic tortches have been replaced with flickering Amber bulbs, unfortunately not nearly as impressive.
They’re a giant Cable Monopoly. They probably don’t care about good show, they only want $$$. I’d rather have Berkshire Hathaway own NBC Universal, their more respected than Comcast.